Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Lea's "Let's Get Healthy!" Accountability Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Changed job roles this week at work to a more physically demanding role. I get the feeling I'll lose a fair bit of weight I can already feel it keeping me more fit
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nice! That's always helpful when your job lends itself to physical fitness. Nothing like getting your workout naturally, really the best way. What is it that you are having to do now, if I may ask?

As for me, I've done okay. Just sort of been maintaining, so that's good. Part of the reason is it's gotten pretty cold up here in the mountains and walking around outside is sort of un fun unless the sun is out. And even then it's been snowing a lot lately so the ground has been icy. Which means I am spending a lot of my day inside and sitting, which is not ideal for physical well being. I still try to go for a short walk every day, but usually no more than a mile, so I'm not sure how much good it's actually doing. Oh well. If I can just maintain until I get through New Years I'll feel a lot better. Then all of the sweet temptations will be gone.

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Are people actually still doing this?

Since I've moved, my God, I really believed my weight would go down so fast, because who cooks for themselves? lol
    Boy, was I wrong. My weight has been going up ever since.
    I keep telling myself, I have to do something about it, every single day, but I just keep eating :/

I've actually started walking yesterday, thought I'd make it a habbit to do a 30-minute walk every evening, but it's like, 25°C right now with no wind and no air to breathe.

I don't have work tomorrow, so think I'll put on a DVD and the Wii Fit, and do some "walking" on the Wii board while watching a DVD, lol.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^That's no good, probably snacking more instead of healthier meals?

In good news for me, turns out my new job role has helped me to lose a bunch of weight I also have been doing pretty well with my eating which has certainly helped. I've lost about 6kg, since Christmas but I don't think I've lost any more the past two months. But the great part is that I'm maintaining the loss well. Yay, go me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I wouldn't really call it snacking, more just eating 24/7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I joined a yoga class about 2 months ago, its like non-sweaty exercise lite. It's just something to stay sane and healthy, office/desk jobs are absolutely terrible on your orthopedic health, after 12 years I have more inflammation, pinching nerves and misaligned joints than I ever would've imagined.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been working like a month and half now, so far I only eat outside or having a big meal during the lunch break for budget purposes. But the good news is? I'm surprised that one of my old favorite jeans could fit in with my tummy, and I feel that my 36 inch jeans are rather loose now, I doubt my weight is changing but as long as my waist getting shrink day by day I'm a happy lad.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (American) Football workouts are beginning for me, which means a lot of weightlifting, running, and hitting drills. I can feel a lot of strength coming back already, but my god does waking up in the morning hurt to no end.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    That also hurts without all those work-outs

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    That also hurts without all those work-outs

It hurts the soul.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am pretty much active most of the day I generally sleep about 4 - 5 hours a day I do 5 ten hour shifts Monday to Friday and gym for 2 hours a day 4 times a week. Then Work another 8 hours on the weekend while doing the occasional 10 or 20 mile bike ride now the weathers nicer and also ride to and from work daily. Also I cook about 84% of all my meals and mainly snack on fruit or couscous... I'm Surprised because I actually use to be really lazy and eat rubbish. I think if you get to the routine of it, it can really stick especially if you enjoy it too.
    As we get warm, ice will get thin
    We'll become ghosts, together again
    As we ascend, air will get thin
    We'll become ghosts, together again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Turns out I've lost another 1kg, go me Feeling pretty good about that. At this point I probably don't need to lose any more, but it wouldn't hurt if I did either. I could probably lose another 1-2kg before I started looking skinny, as in, bordering on too thin skinny.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Wish I had that much willpower.
    Though, I've started out good since Friday, and actually making my own food, instead of getting it from someplace.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm good during the school year, but during the summer I don't really get out for exercise much. It's too hot and my sister works later because of their summer events.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just entered Martial Art class, Not just for losing weight buy sharpen my thoughts and getting a body builder like body.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have found An easy and brilliant way to get fit and loose a few pounds lately... It's called Pokemon Go app. Addictive.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Unless you're like me and just drive around. It's too hot right now. Maybe in a few months, I can go walking to hunt Pokemon.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I want that app to be available in Mexico so badly. Then I'll lose those pounds too

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There is an APK version for Andriod and a trick if it's IOS ;) I live in the UK where it has not yet been offically released but I've bumped into so many people playing it on the streets and have been asked countless times by strangers if I'm catching Pokemon....

I'm not ashamed to say no either especially at my age lol.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm from Belgium and my sister has it also already. She's finally getting out of the house after 21 years and doing some excercise, haha

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu