Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Discussion: TLG subforum and "The Jungle"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think merging with The Jungle or one thread with TV related topic like The Swamp would work too. It would be easier to navigate with one page of topic of different TV shows like Timon and Pumbaa and TLG.

I have a suggestion, if you could mark a small topic with TLG or Timon and Pumbaa icon would be great, That's how He-man org used it for their 1983-2007 MOTU big topic.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guntur View Post
    [...]
    I have a suggestion, if you could mark a small topic with TLG or Timon and Pumbaa icon would be great, That's how He-man org used it for their 1983-2007 MOTU big topic.
    That's a really good idea. Thanks for bringing this up!
    I already thought of marking the threads for the different movies with an icon, so that one can see easily which one we're talking about and there wouldn't be another subform necessary. Howeber, your suggestions is way better. Thanks, Gutur.
    As far as I know they use prefixes there and that's an excellent idea, because prefixes can be searched. I'll try to come up with something and I hope you think that's a good idea, too. I'll post an announcement when I'm done.

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.