I've moved this thread to The Mirage. I'm actually quite surprised my fellow moderator didn't notice.

Anyway, time to comment on some non-TLK art, and post some myself... xP

Shads, I think that looks great. I like the sharpness and boldness of the colours. I'm sure Kanu can help you out a lot with your outlines.

Kanu, I'm no expert on animating unfortunately, so I can't really offer you any more critique on the animation you posted. I do agree with you about the paw though, and the head. But I think the head looks pretty good as it is actually.

And yay, My Little Pony! I love the sharp clean outlines on that one, and the whole colours look really sharp. It's a nice design... I like the paw marks on her back.

As for me, most of my artwork (when I get round to doing it ) is TLK-related, but here are a few examples of my non-TLK art:

Two Lovers. A drawing I did for Leor on Valentine's Day <3
My dog, Charlie, all cartoon-ised!
We Are One. A realistic drawing of a lion and a jaguar in the same face. I'm still very proud of this, enough to have it framed on my wall.
Puppy Love. Yet another one of my human drawings, and yet another one of my drawings that I've framed on my wall.
Figaro! From Pinocchio, of course.