There's no option for both!?

When I was little I definitely considered myself a dog person. My biggest wish was to get a dog and I nagged and nagged. My parents weren't too fond of the idea, since they're not really interested in keeping pets and decided a dog would be too much work, but after a few years they decided on a compromise - for my 11th birthday, I would get a rabbit! Only, I was given a cat instead My great-aunt's cat just happened to have kittens that summer, around the same time as my birthday, so we picked up one of them instead. He was a beautiful Norwegian forest cat mix, with all white fur and so much fluff, and he was so very loved. But he passed away only a year later We soon picked up another kitten though and he is still going strong, turning 15 next year.

Soo, coming to the question of this thread, I consider myself a cat person now. I feel like I just... get along very well with cats compared to dogs. One day I will get a dog though. Preferably a German Shepherd or a setter or something along those lines <3

Also Great Danes are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
I've also got fish, but they're not really pet-pets. I feed them and take care of them, but I don't exactly play fetch with them
It would be great if you did though