Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Same-sex Marriage.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lweek View Post
    No it is not. Bisexuality is normal. Personally I believe there is no hetero or homosexuality. There is just behavioral interests in sex. So Let's pretend that You are not interested in reproduction and You more enjoy same sex because You feel more comfortable in such relation. There are like bilions of people on the world. So there is no need for reproduction. I also think it is not a fail at all. I'm more interested in women because I like their differentness and I'm interested in reproduction. So I definitely prefer women but I can understand attractivity of same gender. Both genders have its bonuses and it is only on your personal preference what You are more interested in.
    Yep, if you don't want to reproduce..., but we are born to to start another life ... If everybody (animals, flowers etc...) had the same view of reproduction like you described, "because here is millions of the same species," the whole planet will die, couse here will not stay someone who will have child... ... children are our future, we need them, that is my reason for say, that homosexuality is versus law of nature.
    Your opinion is right in case that the other (which is now more in population) want to proliferate, otherwise life on Earth has big problem.
    Within the memory of lion
    The search for happiness has never ended,
    but the gates of pride will ever be closed,
    for those conqueror who are only hungry,
    for power and might.
    We know that the real power and might
    isn't made out of battle and fight
    it's the immortal yearning
    for peace, love and understanding
    in the hearts of everyone who light touches...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Askaru View Post
    Yep, if you don't want to reproduce..., but we are born to to start another life ... If everybody (animals, flowers etc...) had the same view of reproduction like you described, "because here is millions of the same species," the whole planet will die, couse here will not stay someone who will have child... ... children are our future, we need them, that is my reason for say, that homosexuality is versus law of nature.
    Your opinion is right in case that the other (which is now more in population) want to proliferate, otherwise life on Earth has big problem.
    It is scientifically proven that every animals that are too much overpopulated start suiciding themselfs, killing other, refuse reproduction etc. So maybe this is one of the factors. :-) And because people are creatures who enjoy their sexuality, they choose what is more pleasure to them. Sexuality is very interesting topic. I read many books about social impact to sexuality. For example there are tribes in indonesia who believe that older shall learn children how to enjoy sex before marriage with oposite gender. So children are grown teached how to enjoy themselves with same gender. After becoming adult rituals they are free to have sex with both. Same some tribes in africa believe that woman must be able of woman ejaculation before they are ready for marriage. So their mothers teach them how to ejaculate. Very interesting fact is that they learn such practises with easy without any problem. In our society there is many myths about fenomenon of woman ejaculation. Even some book written by "doctors" are sharing myths about this fenomen. There is many very shocking facts about human sexuality nor animal sexuality. For example bonobos chimpanzees enjoying raping even their children. I won't say it is ok as we can understand how painful it is and we are simply able of empathy.