Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: What are you doing right now?: Return of the Sequel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Having some coffee and waiting for an online class to start. The last week has been hell with deadlines, so trying to catch up to online updates now...I hope everyone's doing ok.

@KanuTGL; That's great news! Congrats for moving in with your partner!

@nathalie; I hope you really manage to get a refund or at least a voucher....I really don't get why they wouldn't give out vouchers, especially if you payed lots of money. I get the going bankrupt issue, but a voucher is the least they can offer when they know people can't make it...Some companies are really pushing it with that, and it seems to be especially restaurants or hotels.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kossu View Post
    @KanuTGL; That's great news! Congrats for moving in with your partner!
    Thank you! It's going to be interesting for sure, since his flat is sliightly too small for our two workstations But I'm sure we'll manage. We're very alike in how we run our households otherwise, so I think we'll be alright

Currently I'm managing some theatre stuff that I've been putting off due to being insanely stressed followed by being so very very ill... This (unpaid) engagement is just no fun at the moment, and I've completely lost all my will and spark. I'm wondering how long it's going to stay this way. If I don't start enjoying it again soon I think I'm just gonna drop it *sigh* Which would be a tough blow to this crew since I'm the one handling all the money, hahahaa :') But I don't want to spend a huge amount of energy on something this hard if I'm not having fun with it any more. Eh. Decisions, decisions.

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!