Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Something that I have been feeling sense the new Lea opened.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Something that I have been feeling sense the new Lea opened.

Ok I have to get this out in public as I feel extremely weird every time someone approaches me on the board.

That I created the board and that I do have access to the admin panel and that it may seem to some that I own the board and hold keys to the server. Well you can put all those speculations aside. Because I'm still the same guy. I don't need to be greeted formally or treated with great respect because of it says I'm an Administrator under my username. What I want is that people feel the same way about me as they used to or if you're new here just like you would anyone else ( unless you're a rude person by nature, then I suggest you think twice before joining )

So yeah I don't want people to think because I was the one putting ton of work on the board and organizing the finances for it and all, that I should be lifted on pedestal and above everyone. Without the financing from lots of members and without every member who ever enjoyed posting on Lea or joined on the board and who the board matters more than just another forum among the others, you people are the real reason the board is running. Not me, because the board without members is just a useless web address floating among the others.

So yeah, no need to thank for giving my time for you guys in time of need. Rather than saying thanks for your time... just say "yo wazzup" or whatever you please, because I never been a big on formalities unless it's absolutely necessary.

So basically just treat me as you used to

And this is to the admins as well......... it's not "the staff and STM "

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ya know... well said! Usually I do treat "staff' a lil differently but at the same time I don't go about groveling either. It is rather true on all that you said and I talk to everyone, you included obviously, like a normal regular person enjoying Lea and the fandom of TLK. Members, Staff... everyone is what makes this place awesome and survive longer than most TLK boards I seen.

That's saying something. xD

So no worries STM, I don't worship you for being an admin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I shouldn't refer to you as King STM the Great?...
    I'm a friend to everypony, err lion, because friendship is magic...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight_Sparkle View Post
    So I shouldn't refer to you as King STM the Great?...
    Exactly, you got it right.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was thinking more along the lines of Simba The Almighty

Seriously though, hope we haven't alienated you too much. But at the same time, you still deserve thanks for what you've done for the board. But yes, you're still the same crazy person you were a couple of weeks ago!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    O_O Oh Holy one, grant us passage through the splendid vast kingdom that is your Lea Halalela, so that we may tread underneath your ever so watchful and omnipresent Eye of Justice .

.. Yeah your username won't help with new members, if them groveling at your feet is an issue..

I'm just kidding of course . Please don't smite me ..

Senior Member Wide Eyed Wanderer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Smite me oh mighty smiter!

The 'Administrator' under your name might cause new members to treat you differently but I'm sure everyone here is just thankful for all that you did in bringing the board back. Without one 'site owner' to overrule everything you're the closest we have!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wait wait, since you and Audra married, why not having a royal couple or king and queen here? All bow to the king!
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    We really need a face palm smile, that is all I can say.

And to be honest I have thought of getting rid of the name and changing it to my fursona... It just hasn't happened yet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Wait wait, since you and Audra married, why not having a royal couple or king and queen here? All bow to the king!
    Haha, what are we, the new Mufasa and Sarabi? Nah, I don't want to be viewed as a "ruler"...
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually more like Simba and Nala. since your fursona have some resemblance on the main character. Let the say the Old admin are watching over us day by day.

Ruler? Since you're a Super Mod around here I guess it does fit into the title.

LOL next? Lea Halalela Dynasty.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We can't have forum royalty without royal merchandise!
    I can see it now...the plates...the playing cards...the royal pez dispensers...all with our royalty's faces on 'em.

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So I can still treat you like a git?
    I kid of course, or am I?

Non the less you've been a big help to me so far, seeing as I've had a few problems with my account thus far. So thank you o'glorious, long haired, son of a sponge leader
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    I can see it now...the plates...the playing cards...the royal pez dispensers...all with our royalty's faces on 'em.
    No.... Just NO! There will never be such commercial items out there.

What comes to me and Audra being king and queen........ Meh....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd rather have than the William & Kate stuff.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The knitting patterns...

Like I said on MSN, I have no idea where that was coming from It was just getting typed and I didn't even think about it until you said something haha. Stupid brain.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiki View Post
    I have thought of getting rid of the name and changing it to my fursona
    Are you saying you and Sharifu have embraced the furry fandom? Will I see you at Anthrocon one of these years? =p

I can see it now...the plates...the playing cards...the royal pez dispensers
    Lea, the flameflower!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidan View Post
    Are you saying you and Sharifu have embraced the furry fandom? Will I see you at Anthrocon one of these years? =p
    haha, No I don't think that is what is happening here...

Lea, the flameflower!
    Kids will love this... Haha, gotta love Spaceballs