Thanks Thanks:  6

Thread: Steam Group

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, people tend to overhype on certain games and telling us it's the best thing in their world. and also that they will defend the game saying that "the world is full of haters". It's our fault really, we expected it to be big and successful and end up falling short.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guntur View Post
    Yeah, people tend to overhype on certain games and telling us it's the best thing in their world. and also that they will defend the game saying that "the world is full of haters". It's our fault really, we expected it to be big and successful and end up falling short.
    I've never really been super hyped for a game, but I have been extremely let down by some... >-<
    However, in this case, the world isn't "full of haters", the game is full of optimization issues

I could understand if a game had some issues. I mean, you can't really be sure if it'll work on every PC, until every PC actually has access to it.
    However, No Man's Sky has been in development for so long, so the few that didn't lose their hype and excitement (PC users, that is) get this huge let-down.
    It's just... sad, really.

However, I hope PS4 users are having a lot of fun with it! ^-^
    All we really can do is wait for patches...

I've been watching this video, too;

Also, kind of on-topic, but I've been going through Steam queues, trying to find new games and stuff. I'm trying to find a $5 game that I really really want, so my account will get unlocked or whatever
    (I might end up getting Goat Simulator though, since it seems like brainless fun, and it's on sale anyways >p< )
    ~ЖΔЖ~