Ahh, great thread! I don't really draw TLK fanart anymore, though I'd love to get back into it... I've been lurking the archive for years though haha.

Akril--one of my biggest inspirations. Her OCs are incredibly charming and her TLK work is awesome, I love her theories and insights into the universe. 1 2 3 4

Clock--Her art is just gorgeous, such smooth lines and great use of color. 1 2 3

Audrey Cosmo--Who doesn't love Audrey Cosmo? Her pictures are adorable, I just love her style. Also there was a time on the archive where pretty much everyone had a Audrey-lookalike character even if they had never played Final Fantasy... 1 2 3

Galactacian--Hasn't uploaded in forever but I love her canon work. People with interesting theories are my favorite kinds of artists. 1 2 3

Emo-Hellion--I just love everything about her style, there are some pictures of hers I could stare at all day! 1 2 3 4

Iggy Pop/Criq--Art is just stunning, I don't know what else to say about her. Her colors are fantastic, too. 1 2

jrockerVampireSimba--For real. Such wonderfully surreal art x) 1 2 3

Koraden--Another fantastic canon artist and a big inspiration. 1 2 3

Kourukon--Such gorgeous, on-model art. @_@ How. 1 2 3 4

Tailbrush--Some of her images have stuck in my mind for years now. Stunning. 1 2 (it's not canon but this is one of my favorite pics on the archive, I remember being utterly awe-struck when I first saw it)

Timali--One of my early inspirations, I remember being a total fangirl of hers lol. 1 2 3

Ok I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of artists but I'm getting tired of typing haha.

And of course, all our lovely artists on Lea, but I think that goes without saying