Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: new items available

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tara and Nathalie, do you want me to buy both of those shirts for you, and if so, what size? I am anxious to order the Scar and hyena plushies, but I will wait to hear from both of you so I can order all of our orders together. That way the total of everything will go over $75, so free shipping.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ohhhh my gosh I really want the mufasa!!!! But I cannot afford it.. I too hope it will go on sale

HK, where did you find simbas of that size? Could you post a picture if you happen to get a chance?

I'm so stoked for all of this guys!

Avatar drawn by Azerane - thank you! :3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The first Simba that size I got at Disney World in 1998. My dad got him in Animal Kingdom and had him shipped to the room as a surprise. The other one I got right after the DVD release. They're actually hiding under other stuff in my room right now, so I can't really get a picture of them. I'm cleaning my room next week, so I'll see if I can get one then.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharifu View Post
    Tara, I'm curious, when your mom went to the Disney Store, did she see those mugs there? If so, I think I would like to buy them from you. (Sorry Nathalie. It's just cheaper that way)

Also Tara and Nathalie, I would be happy to help you get those shirts. Although I think they are children sizes, but sometimes even I can wear an XL of children size t-shirts, so I'm sure there is a size you can wear. You might want to look at their sizing chart to figure out what size you want. You two can go ahead and leave me a PM about it and I'll read it when I get home from work. I'm currently on lunch break using my Nintendo 3DS.
    When my mum visited the Disney Store, she told me there were none of those mugs there, otherwise she would've picked one up for me. I could go check when I get back to see if they're there, but that won't be for a while yet, so if you don't feel like waiting maybe you can see if another UK member or Nathalie can get it for you.

As for the sizes, I think a medium or large could fit me well. At least I've bought children's shirts in the past and they've fit me well. That's one of the advantages of being so short.

Thanks Audra.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm not in a rush to get the mug... But I'm not sure what the best option is now. Maybe I'll just have Nathalie get the mug after all, I know she would probably like to split the cost of shipping between me and HasiraKali.

Tara, I'm still not sure what what size shirts to get for you. I better let you decide for sure which size you want. What about you Nathalie, what size should I order for you? (Although I know for you it probably doesn't matter) And you want both shirts right?
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was only 12 when the lion king was rereleased, and so I wasn't able to take much advantage of the merch then . However, I did get some random things like backpacks and felt pens.. I'm gonna get some of those stuffies from the online disney store and just get them shipped to Gunners so I don't have to worry about space in my suitcase, I'll just get him to bring them to my dorm

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Audra, I PM-ed you, I would love both shirts !
    (biggest size availeble, hehe)

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @ Toys r us, baby TLK stuff to dress up your baby's room.
    But even without kids, I would SO love to have this lamp, hehe

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I want that lamp! Wonder if they have that in store.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    @ Toys r us, baby TLK stuff to dress up your baby's room.
    But even without kids, I would SO love to have this lamp, hehe

I'm going to have to go to toys r us here to have a look for that now...
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I remember seeing TLK baby decor and bedding at the Toys R Us website! I think that stuff is so cute, and if I ever have a baby, I want to buy all that stuff! Would cost quite a bit though... But I have never seen that stuff at the actual store before, just on their website.

Nathalie I ordered your shirts and Ed plush, and Tara I ordered your shirts! Don't worry about paying me back right away, I'd rather wait until I ship your packages to you so I know the total cost including shipping.

I can't wait, I got the Scar plush and all three hyenas! I like the other plushies too, but Mufasa is quite pricey, and I even kind of want the elephant, giraffe and zebra plush, but I think I'll wait on those, I might want to see them in person first when I am able to go to a Disney Store within the next few months.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The elephant is massive. Like... it takes up a lot of space. The giraffe is really cool. Nice and tall.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm about to order the Scar, hyenas, and the bean bag timon pumbaa and zazu I might just wait a little longer though in case anything else gets released.. I may get the adult simba and nala when I go to disneyland next month . I used to have a huge sarabi stuffy and a little rafiki but I stupidly got rid of it a few years ago when we moved houses ah well.

Oh, and here's something that's apparently at hallmark right now:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I couldn't find that at Hallmark the other day. I'll try another store this weekend. I really want it for my desk.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh, that reminds me, I was going to say, Petteri and I found this at a Hallmark store back in March and we bought it:

That's not my photo, but it's the same thing. I keep it on my desk.

Also, wow, a piece of TLK art by Thomas Kinkade?!

(To get a closer look at the picture, click here and then click on the magnifying glass.)

I'm surprised I haven't seen this before now? It was released last April. I think it's pretty. I kind of want it. You can find smaller prints of it too for much cheaper.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thank you so much Audra

Amanda, did you see my PM yet?

There's a Toys r Us in The Netherlands, but they don't show the TLK things on their website

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That painting is gorgeous. Here is one for only $119. has anyone seen a print of it for cheaper? The $119 one is canvas but I would like one I could frame.

EDIT: Here you can buy them on ebay for waaaaaay cheaper - it doesn't come with a COA but its the only way I could ever get it I'll probably try to get one next paycheque.

There is also this one that has been posted on the disney store site for quite some time, but at $1000 its not exactly budget friendly It's probably cause there's only 95 though..

I have yet to see any of those TLK things in hallmark, and its not on their website, but maybe one will pop up

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The Thomas Kinkade painting looks nice if you don't zoom in too close on the characters xP Where did he reference Nala from? Her Kingdom Hearts model? What And Simba's face looks, frankly, badly drawn. I could go on, but those are the things that bother me the most and would make me not want to pay that kind of money for a print of it xD Other than that, yes, it looks very nice. I kind of prefer the Bambi one he did :3

I'd love to have those other Hallmark things though - they look really cool.

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Reach for the light lionkinglover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lucky , i wish i could have that stuff. but my parents said no. darn it ! does anyone know if they'll be in store in the fall ?

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I would think they keep the stuff in stock for quite some time... at least till the bd comes out

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.