Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 550 of 689 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550551552560600650 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 11,000 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "hello Kago my name is Sori and i'm ok i guess"she said with a smile .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Sorry to bother ya'll again, but what time of day is it?))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sori
    "hello Kago my name is Sori and i'm ok i guess"she said with a smile .
    "Ok, cause you seem sad." Kago replied.

((noon, gotta go bye))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Okay, thank you.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (sorry but wheres Twilight, Nalas and Simba storyline upto - been busy working late nights so not had chance to come on)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    ((Yeah you were))

"Always nice to know I'm in good paws" he smiled winking at Nala "But still Nala even if it was once I still pinned your lovely furry butt" he winked at her "And who knows I might just get lucky again" he smiled licking her nose.
    "I like being owned by you" he laughed softly "Your not as heavy as me if anything I'm doing you a favour my dear" he purred smiling.
    ((my last reply))
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Simba smirks and rolls his eyes a little as he rests his head on his two front paws once more. He closes his eyes slightly and blinks a couple of times.
    ((KS last reply to the situation))
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    "Actually you and her are about the same." Scout says nuzzling her cheek lovingly. Scout kept her pinned as he nuzzled her cheek again.
    Kara smirked, "Doesnt mean anything, She could be stronger than me, or Smarter than me" Kara said with a wink, She purred and nuzzled him back.
    ---

Tumai Smiled, Then he saw Kago walk up, Him and Sori were having a conversation and he waited until they had finished talking before he stepped in again, "So Sori, You want me to show you around the Pride Lands today, or tomorrow.. Or whenever you feel like it, Doesnt matter to me" Tumai said looking back over to where Sori was.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So where do you come from, Sori?" Kago asked in a casual tone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara smirked, "Doesnt mean anything, She could be stronger than me, or Smarter than me" Kara said with a wink, She purred and nuzzled him back.
    ---

Trifle Smiled, Then he saw Kago walk up, Him and Sori were having a conversation and he waited until they had finished talking before he stepped in again, "So Sori, You want me to show you around the Pride Lands today, or tomorrow.. Or whenever you feel like it, Doesnt matter to me" Tumai said looking back over to where Sori was.
    "I don't mind at all your choice"she said with a smile .

Originally posted by Kago
    "So where do you come from, Sori?" Kago asked in a casual tone.
    "Oh i don't remember much about my past ,not much at all,i even barley remember my family"she said .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled, then looked at Kago, "Hey Kago, How about we both show her around, and we could talk some more if you like?" Tumai asked before walking towards where Kago was and sitting beside him, He smirked and whispered in his ears. "Come on, come with us"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Yeah you were))

"Always nice to know I'm in good paws" he smiled winking at Nala "But still Nala even if it was once I still pinned your lovely furry butt" he winked at her "And who knows I might just get lucky again" he smiled licking her nose.
    "I like being owned by you" he laughed softly "Your not as heavy as me if anything I'm doing you a favour my dear" he purred smiling.
    Nala smiled at twilight and winked back. ''you'll only get lucky if i let you pin me or am too tired to pin ya back'' she laughed.
    'Putting all your wait on me is doing me a faver?'' she questioned jokingly. ''Putting all your wait on me is doing me a faver?'' she questioned jokingly.

Originally posted by King Simba
    Simba smirks and rolls his eyes a little as he rests his head on his two front paws once more. He closes his eyes slightly and blinks a couple of times.
    Nala looked over at Simba and Smiled. ''tired again eh Simba?''

{{Cheers Stuey my dearest }}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Let me pin you" Twilight smiked "i pinned you good and proper that one time and got you pregnant and I can do it again if I wasn't injured" Twilight smirked up at Nala.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Let me pin you" Twilight smiked "i pinned you good and proper that one time and got you pregnant and I can do it again if I wasn't injured" Twilight smirked up at Nala.
    ''Hehe you did!'' Nala chuckled. ''I'm sure you would do to'' she smirked purring at Twilight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Aye, I be tired now. It's 4:25am. Can I just ask a quick favour? Will one of you guys be able to update me on what's happening in this RP for me to reply to when I get the chance? Thanks. Just send it all by PM. ^^)

Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    Nala looked over at Simba and Smiled. ''tired again eh Simba?''
    Simba yawns and looks at Nala, "Yeah, near on. Now pin that lioness Twi!" Simba calls over to Twilight, "I'm offering you my full support!" He laughs playfully.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ---

Trifle Smiled, Then he saw Kago walk up, Him and Sori were having a conversation and he waited until they had finished talking before he stepped in again, "So Sori, You want me to show you around the Pride Lands today, or tomorrow.. Or whenever you feel like it, Doesnt matter to me" Tumai said looking back over to where Sori was.
    "Don't be so hard on yourself Kara. There is no one smarter then you and there is no one more beautiful then you are" Scout said still having her pinned on the grass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and nuzzled his cheek, "Really you think so?" Kara said smiling staring up into his ocean blue eyes, she started purring, "I think theres no one in the world as cute as you Scout" Kara said smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "of course I will do it again one day sooner rather than later I hope" Twilight purred as he looked up at Nala "Well thats if Simba doesn't get you first" he winked at Simba "Thats if you can finally pin her" he laughed softly.
    "Simba I rather not just yet because of my side and if I do I won't be able to refrain my self to what I would do" he smiled winking at Nala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and nuzzled his cheek, "Really you think so?" Kara said smiling staring up into his ocean blue eyes, she started purring, "I think theres no one in the world as cute as you Scout" Kara said smiling.
    "There's no one in the world as cute as you either" Scout said purring back almost in unison with Kara. "You ever find any other boy I'm gonna kick his butt and take you back" Scout said with a laugh rubbing noses with her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and purred some more. "The chances of me finding another boy is slim to none Scout, I wouldnt want another person in the world, even if they were cuter than you.. Or stronger.. They wouldn't act the same as you. Or be the same as you, Thats why I like you, For who you are not what you are" Kara said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled and purred some more. "The chances of me finding another boy is slim to none Scout, I wouldnt want another person in the world, even if they were cuter than you.. Or stronger.. They wouldn't act the same as you. Or be the same as you, Thats why I like you, For who you are not what you are" Kara said with a smile.
    "Wow that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." Scout says as a happy tear rolls down his cheek. "I feel the same way about you." Scout said licking her nose constantly.