Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 388 of 689 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,760 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin sat down on the ground looking at it.. "So it comes to this.. I'll tell her Scout.. Lets go.." Kovujin said sadly.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout runs back to see Kara. He sits next to her and holds onto her tightly. "What you're about to hear may upset you but we want you to know that your dad and myself are always going to be there for you to help you through this." Scout said with a tear in his eye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked at Scout..."w-whats happening.." Kara said looking at him worried.

Kovujin walked up to Kara, "Kara... Theres always something.. I've never told you before... and now I guess I have to.. Kara no matter what I still love you when you hear this.." Kovujin said with a tear rolling down his face, "I hope you wont be mad at me or your mother"
    "Daddy, I don't like where this is going.." Kara said sadly,

"Kara.. When you were a cub, you were very small.." Kovujin sighed, "Nela and I... arent your real parents.... We found you at the waterhole, Your Real mother threw you into the water and tried to drown you and kill you, then she ran away, Nela saw you in the water she grabbed you and took you in, I met her.. and thats how our love started.." Kovujin said choking on his tears, "We... Adopted you.. and Gave birth to two cubs, Reno, and Mara.. I hoped i'd never have to tell you this but I guess I have to, I told Scout it so he would know about you, He promised me he never would tell you.." Kovujin said looking away from Kara. "Thats it.." Kovujin said, "I hope.. Your not mad or anything at me or Nela, Or Scout for keeping this a secret for so long" Kovujin sighed, crying really hard now

Kara stood there gapping at Kovujin with her mouth dropped low..."I-I..This... It's not true,... It's not true!" Kara said crying, "You adopted me and you never told me you were not my real father? everything thats happened to me could be a lie!" Kara said crying. She saw Scout was crying, "I'm.. Sad that your not my real father Kovujin, But i'm still glad you and Nela saved me, I'm not mad at you Daddy, Thats what i'm still calling you...Daddy, I don't care what happened.. I love you like a father so you are my father." Kara said running up to Kovujin hugging and nuzzling him as hard and affectionately as she could,

"I'm just sorry for not telling you, I thought you would run away and we would never see you again," Kovujin said wiping away his tears,
    "I would have ran... But i love to much here daddy, I love you, Mom, My sister and brother.. and I love Scout.. I love him so much Dad.." Kara said nuzzling her fathers Paw "I'm glad you told me dad, This makes me even more confident in myself knowing who I really am and what happened to me, But what does this necklace mean and why do I have it?" Kara asked

"Kara thats the only thing we have ever kept secret from you, we don't know what your necklace means but I'm sure its really important, Your Mother and I found you wearing it when you were at the Waterhole." Kovujin said happy her Daughter still loved him.
    "okay dad, I'm glad you at least told me the truth" Kara said
    "Scout, I still love you, now I know why you didn't answer truthfully, I'm glad you didnt, I'll forgive you for it, cause i'm like that" Kara said licking Scout's nose, "I love you to much to not be your girlfriend.. I'd rather die than not be with you, not to hurt my families feelings or anything...but i've actually loved you more than i've loved anyone in my family, Dad, Mom, My sister, or Brother, I've loved you so much" Kara said showing as much attention as she could to Scout,

"Thats my girl, Always caring for others more than herself" Kovujin said smiling at Kara

Kara just smiled back at Kovujin, "I'm still going to be part of your family daddy, And soon i'll have a family of my own, something you'll be very proud of daddy." Kara said,
    "Wha-What Soon What are you talking about, Did you two.. you know??" Kovujin said surprised,
    "No no, i was just making a statement Daddy. And no I mean not that soon... Like in the future when me and Scout are older.. A lot older" Kara said grinning

((ooc: my hands hurt and that made me cry to type that.. also took me fourteen minutes, sorry that it took so long guys ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''hey mom can i play at the waterfall?'' asked Hasiki. ''Sure go ahead Hasiki but do becareful'' Fabasha smiled. ''i will mom'' said Hasiki. Hasiki went out of the cave and to the waterfall. ''whoa what a beautiful place'' said Hasiki as she walked. Hasiki seen the others, she seen two cubs and a big lion. They were talking, she didn't want to disturb them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "Yeah, it's really something..." Asha purrs happily to Katai, "Did you sleep well?" she smiles, "I slept well myself... had some pleasant dreams." she yawns a little before looking back at Katai.
    After taking another look at the rising sun, Katai looks back at Asha, "I slept well... even more so with you." He licks her cheek, "I dreamt about you..." he purrs lovingly to her.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara looked at Scout..."w-whats happening.." Kara said looking at him worried.

Kovujin walked up to Kara, "Kara... Theres always something.. I've never told you before... and now I guess I have to.. Kara no matter what I still love you when you hear this.." Kovujin said with a tear rolling down his face, "I hope you wont be mad at me or your mother"
    "Daddy, I don't like where this is going.." Kara said sadly,

"Kara.. When you were a cub, you were very small.." Kovujin sighed, "Nela and I... arent your real parents.... We found you at the waterhole, Your Real mother threw you into the water and tried to drown you and kill you, then she ran away, Nela saw you in the water she grabbed you and took you in, I met her.. and thats how our love started.." Kovujin said choking on his tears, "We... Adopted you.. and Gave birth to two cubs, Reno, and Mara.. I hoped i'd never have to tell you this but I guess I have to, I told Scout it so he would know about you, He promised me he never would tell you.." Kovujin said looking away from Kara. "Thats it.." Kovujin said, "I hope.. Your not mad or anything at me or Nela, Or Scout for keeping this a secret for so long" Kovujin sighed, crying really hard now

Kara stood there gapping at Kovujin with her mouth dropped low..."I-I..This... It's not true,... It's not true!" Kara said crying, "You adopted me and you never told me you were not my real father? everything thats happened to me could be a lie!" Kara said crying. She saw Scout was crying, "I'm.. Sad that your not my real father Kovujin, But i'm still glad you and Nela saved me, I'm not mad at you Daddy, Thats what i'm still calling you...Daddy, I don't care what happened.. I love you like a father so you are my father." Kara said running up to Kovujin hugging and nuzzling him as hard and affectionately as she could,

"I'm just sorry for not telling you, I thought you would run away and we would never see you again," Kovujin said wiping away his tears,
    "I would have ran... But i love to much here daddy, I love you, Mom, My sister and brother.. and I love Scout.. I love him so much Dad.." Kara said nuzzling her fathers Paw "I'm glad you told me dad, This makes me even more confident in myself knowing who I really am and what happened to me, But what does this necklace mean and why do I have it?" Kara asked

"Kara thats the only thing we have ever kept secret from you, we don't know what your necklace means but I'm sure its really important, Your Mother and I found you wearing it when you were at the Waterhole." Kovujin said happy her Daughter still loved him.
    "okay dad, I'm glad you at least told me the truth" Kara said
    "Scout, I still love you, now I know why you didn't answer truthfully, I'm glad you didnt, I'll forgive you for it, cause i'm like that" Kara said licking Scout's nose, "I love you to much to not be your girlfriend.. I'd rather die than not be with you, not to hurt my families feelings or anything...but i've actually loved you more than i've loved anyone in my family, Dad, Mom, My sister, or Brother, I've loved you so much" Kara said showing as much attention as she could to Scout,

"Thats my girl, Always caring for others more than herself" Kovujin said smiling at Kara

Kara just smiled back at Kovujin, "I'm still going to be part of your family daddy, And soon i'll have a family of my own, something you'll be very proud of daddy." Kara said,
    "Wha-What Soon What are you talking about, Did you two.. you know??" Kovujin said surprised,
    "No no, i was just making a statement Daddy. And no I mean not that soon... Like in the future when me and Scout are older.. A lot older" Kara said grinning

((ooc: my hands hurt and that made me cry to type that.. also took me fourteen minutes, sorry that it took so long guys ))
    Scout sniffled and licked Kara's nose back. "I really wanted to tell you I really did but I'm a cub of my word and besides if I told you what happened After I promised Kovujin I wouldn't he wouldn't be able to trust me anymore. And if he wasn't able to trust me then he wouldn't have been able to let me see you ever again, I couldn't live like that. I was so scared you'd hate my guts and run away. I am just amazed how Brave you're being right now. Here you are handed an adult situation and you're handling it better then anyone I've ever seen. Me and Kovujin love you too much to ever make you run away. I am just so proud that you're handling this in such a mature fashion. "Scout says nuzzling her as affectionately as he could. "And I bet your dad's proud of you too". Scout says smiling at Kara wiping another tear from his eye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Its okay Scout, I'm glad you never told me, I'd rather my daddy trust you than me know some silly secret" Kara said smiling, she licked Scout's nose, "Besides its nothing that big, I kinda noticed when dad acted wierd when I asked him what my necklace was a while ago" Kara said.
    "Dad, can me and Scout have.. Some alone time?" Kara asked,
    "Sure Kara, I'll be in the den" Kovujin said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Its okay Scout, I'm glad you never told me, I'd rather my daddy trust you than me know some silly secret" Kara said smiling, she licked Scout's nose, "Besides its nothing that big, I kinda noticed when dad acted wierd when I asked him what my necklace was a while ago" Kara said.
    "Dad, can me and Scout have.. Some alone time?" Kara asked,
    "Sure Kara, I'll be in the den" Kovujin said.
    Scout and Kara rub noses as Kovujin walks off. Scout was so happy that she still loved him after this. After all Trust is a big part of love. " I promise any other secret, other then the ones Kovujing promises me not to tell, you'll be the first to know about them." He licked her nose back very affectionately. " Cause there's really no one I'd rather tell secrets too more then you. That's why I showed you my secret hideout"Scout said obviously feeling guilty for not telling her. He shakes all the guilt from his head. She still loved him there was nothing to feel guilty about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thanks Scout, If I have a secret, I'll be sure to tell you too" Kara said smiling, "Now...Where were we before all this happened?" Kara asked, " I can't seem to remember" Kara said smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thanks Scout, If I have a secret, I'll be sure to tell you too" Kara said smiling, "Now...Where were we before all this happened?" Kara asked, " I can't seem to remember" Kara said smiling.
    "Before this I think we were talking about how my parents used to be there's really nothing more to say about them except I love you more then anything else in this world and that's never gonna change. Now, ummmmm........ "Scout was never too good with coming up with conversations."What would you like to talk about now Kara?" Scout asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh yeah, thats right.." Kara said looking at the ground, the thought of Scout's parents again made her sad, "How about.. the future?" Kara asked, "Where would you like to live when were older Scout?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiles at the thought of a Happy topic that doesn't make the both of them depressed. "I think we should live in that secret hideout I showed you It has everything a river for us to swim in and loads of places to play and It's big enough for us to raise a family when we're much older. " Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Yeah I was thinking the same thing, and another question Scout, How many cubs, and what are there names if we had any?" Kara asked, she liked talking about this kinda stuff, it made her feel, more grown up.

all magic comes with a price Opera Ghost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kiki and Karifu came up to the cubs
    kiki:*to kara*hey what are you doing ?*she said with a smile*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara leaped in the air with fear , "Eek!, Oh, its only you, thank goodness, thought it was someone else for a moment, were not doing much, just talking about our plans for the future, and what we would do during it" Kara said smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "oh,im not doing anything really,is bored,me and my mom is going on a small adven,,,advent.....*she couldnt say the word right*
    karifu:adventure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara laughed, "So I see, Not much to be adventuring here with me and Scout, We're just walking around talking.." Kara said, "When your older Kiki, you'll know what were talkin about" Kara said smiling at her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    kiki looked around
    "er ok,when i'm older,can't wait when i'm a little older"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled, "Yeah I was thinking the same thing, and another question Scout, How many cubs, and what are there names if we had any?" Kara asked, she liked talking about this kinda stuff, it made her feel, more grown up.
    Scout for right now hated to act grown up. He just wanted to act like a kid. "I think we should have about 2 or 3" Scout said. He didn't want to think about names yet because even though he was in love with Kara he wanted to wait a while before thinking about names for them. "Yeah, Kiki one day when you're older you're gonna feel the same way about a boy that I feel about Kara. And when that day comes I'm gonna be here for you helping you out. " Scout says nuzzling Kiki gently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "what if i dont want to wait,it's no fun,just waiting here,i wanna go look for other worlds out there and if there are any more worlds then why are we here,stuck in the pridelands"