Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 386 of 689 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,720 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin watched as the pitiful excuse for an animal stalked off.

"Why do they even waste there time..."

Kovujin turned back to Sengalo.

"Well, with that said I better be going.." Kovujin said to Sengalo

Kovujin walked away from Sengalo.

Originally posted by Simba22
    "Why did you hurt Kovujin"? Scout said. "Does it make you feel more powerful to pick on other people? Why did you turn your back on everyone Sengalo? You turned your back on the pride and you turned your back on me. Now I'm gonna ask you this again what do you want from me? You all ready hurt my best friend." Scout said eyeing Sengalo curiously.
    "I heard what you said.. Its not exactly true what you said, What happened was Nela attacked Sengalo first starting the fight, I attacked Sengalo to get Nela off of him, He only fought out of.. Self Defense.. It was our fault for attacking him" Kovujin said letting out a deep sigh

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah me too bye Sengalo" . Scout said. Scout walks up along side Kovujin. "You know once you really get to know Sengalo he isn't so bad. I mean he's kind of friendly. I just think he's kinda misunderstood you know everyone thinks he's some bad guy but he really isn't. "Scout said. He still wondered if he could stay with Kovujin. He would be eternally grateful if he could.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    "Yeah me too bye Sengalo" . Scout said. Scout walks up along side Kovujin. "You know once you really get to know Sengalo he isn't so bad. I mean he's kind of friendly. I just think he's kinda misunderstood you know everyone thinks he's some bad guy but he really isn't. "Scout said. He still wondered if he could stay with Kovujin. He would be eternally grateful if he could.
    "yes, hes a great lion, I wished Nela would never had attacked him sometimes, I hope we could still be friends later on" Kovujin sighed,
    "Anyways where did Kara go..?" Kovujin asked Scout. "What do you want to do today Scout?"
    ---
    Kara had run off to the Den where her Mother was and sat down waiting for Scout and her Father to return, it had been an awfully long time, she began to get impatient..
    EDIT
    Kovujin looked back, "You coming Fabasha, Oh and.. Whos that beside You?" Kovujin said refering to the small cub,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout sneaks into the den and sneaks up behind Kara and puts his paws over her eyes. "Guess who" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara jumped for a second in fear, "uh umm, Duh its you Scout" Kara laughed.
    "I'd reckonize that voice from anywhere" Kara said with a smile on her face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You coming Fabasha, Oh and.. Whos that beside You?" Kovujin said refering to the small cub,

''Yes iam coming'' Said Fabasha ''and this is my adopted daughter her parents abandoned her, so i decided to take care of her'' said Fabasha. Fabasha said goodbye to sengolo and left with Hasiki, kovujin and scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "oh, I see, Hmm" Kovujin thought, Wow, So many people abandoning there kids.. I wonder why... I don't know why people would, maybe they don't think they are ready to have a family, I know for sure i'll never abandon my cubs. or Nela.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "oh, I see, Hmm" Kovujin thought, Wow, So many people abandoning there kids.. I wonder why...

''i wonder too'' said Fabasha. ''Atleast Fabasha is not one of the lionesses or lions that abandoned cubs'' said Hasiki

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: hmm how would you know what he's thinking, the rest of the stuff out of parenthesis is his thoughts XD.. Doesnt matter anyways))
    Kovujin walked into the den where he found Scout, Kara and the rest of his family,
    "hey gang whats going on here?" Kovujin asked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara jumped for a second in fear, "uh umm, Duh its you Scout" Kara laughed.
    "I'd reckonize that voice from anywhere" Kara said with a smile on her face.
    He licked her on the ear. "Well what do you want to do now?" Scout said looking down at the mysterious pendant he had around his neck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara noticed he was looking at his necklace.. she didn't want to bring up the subject again but she was just so curious.. "So.. What were your mother and father like Scout..?" Kara asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara noticed he was looking at his necklace.. she didn't want to bring up the subject again but she was just so curious.. "So.. What were your mother and father like Scout..?" Kara asked.
    Scout sighed. "I don't really feel like talking about it" Scout said sadly. He turns away. When finally he figured he should just tell his girlfriend what his parents were like. Even though the more he thought about them the more he felt like crying. "Well my parents were kinda mean and very strict. They were just so Obsessed with me winning and when I don't win and told my dad I tried. He'd beat me. And then I'd start to cry and then he'd beat me even more. And then my mom she'd start yelling that she was embarrassed of me just because I lost. They'd say I was a disgrace to the family. I hated my parents I really did, " Scout has to bite his lip really, really, hard to stop himself from crying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara cried, she felt terrible for Scout, He must have been so sad when he was with his parents.. "I-i'm sorry to hear that Scout" Kara said with a sad voice. She kept crying, she wished Scout didn't have such a bad past, he was such a good cub too, "I bet your parents would be proud of you now.. Look at you, your so great, and you always win at things now" Kara said trying to stop crying. "I wish I never asked" kara said looking at the ground, She would most likely have nightmares about Scout crying and getting beat now..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "AWWWWWWWW, don't say that. You didn't know it's not your fault for asking if I really didn't want to tell you I wouldn't of." Scout said hugging her obviously thinking about his strict violent parents now he hated to have that thought in his mind. "I don't think my parents would be proud if they were still around in fact I think they would have abandoned me too". Scout said. " The point is Kara that's all over the sad past and everything and right now I couldn't be happier then I am. Now, you know what makes me happier more then anything?It's when I see you smile. Cause you know once you start crying I'm gonna have to start to cryin." Scout said as a gentle tear rolls down his face. He nuzzles Kara gently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara wiped away some of her tears, "aww, Thanks Scout, Maybe I should smile more often.. I'm proud of you for what you are Scout" Kara said smiling to make Scout happy, "I love you, and since I know about your parents, I'll love you even more than I have ever done before" Kara said nuzzling him affectionately. "I don't know what i'd do without you Scout" Kara said giving him a lick on the nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't know what I'd do without you either." Scout says licking her nose back.

ALL the Adults:AWWWWWWWWW.

Scout wasn't too good with stating his love in front of an audience but to Kara Scout could care less. He rubbed noses with Kara.

"There isn't a thing that you can do that will make me love you more. Cause I all ready love you the most.

Ballard: Hey!

"I mean I love you like a sister." "Not really I love you the most"Scout said whispering to Kara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sure Scout" Kara said walking outside the waterfall, "Want to go on a little walk Scout?" Kara asked .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "As long as our hawk doesn't have any problem with that" Scout said with a smile obviously meaning Kovujin who wanted to keep an eye on them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smiled, "Sure you guys, go ahead, I don't think it would hurt you two to go out on your own.. seeing Sengalo didn't do anything today" Kovujin said

"Thanks Dad, Me and Scout need some Private time to talk anyways" Kara said smiling,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout smiled back with a wink to Kara. He looks behind him and mouths out the word thanks to Kovujin. Scout and Kara smile and walk next to each otner so close their fur is touching. " The best days of my life started when I met you. "I really sincerely hope your mom let's me stay. All though I really do love sleeping with my sisters I love being snuggled up to you the most. You know at times like this I'm kinda glad my parents did die. Because if they didn't I would have never came to the pride lands and I never would of met you." Scout said lovingly.