Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 385 of 689 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,700 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout couldn't believe it. "Can Hasiki and her mother live with us please mom?" Scout said pleadingly to Karifu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo's ears twitched when he heard Fashaba. "Good to hear..." he said calmly, "but how am I to know the peace will last very long this time?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout turned around to face the voice he had heard. He sees Sengalo and for what he did to Kovujin narrows his eyes angrily at him. "Come on let's go" He says angrily to his mom her cousin and her cousins daughter. Scout once again glares back at Sengalo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout turned around to face the voice he had heard. He sees Sengalo and for what he did to Kovujin narrows his eyes angrily at him. "Come on let's go" He says angrily to his mom her cousin and her cousins daughter. Scout once again glares back at Sengalo.

''He is bad?'' asked Hasiki

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo raises an eyebrow at Scout's reaction. "Hello Scout..." he says coolly. He still lays on his perch, his front paws crossed and his tail twitching lightly behind him. Seeing as Scout wanted to leave, Sengalo shook his head slightly and a small smirk appeared on his face. "Leaving so soon," he asked in a tone of dissappointment, "but you just got here."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes very you can't turn your back on him for a second. He wants to kill everyone in the pridelands He hurt one of my best frien......... forget it" Scout says with a sigh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At this point, Sengalo now stood. "Look," he said sternly with a slight grimace, "I was attacked first. Your 'friend' attacked me." He calmed himself down before anything happened. "I was only defending myself..." he said calmly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    Sengalo raises an eyebrow at Scout's reaction. "Hello Scout..." he says coolly. He still lays on his perch, his front paws crossed and his tail twitching lightly behind him. Seeing as Scout wanted to leave, Sengalo shook his head slightly and a small smirk appeared on his face. "Leaving so soon," he asked in a tone of dissappointment, "but you just got here."
    "Why did you hurt Kovujin"? Scout said. "Does it make you feel more powerful to pick on other people? Why did you turn your back on everyone Sengalo? You turned your back on the pride and you turned your back on me. Now I'm gonna ask you this again what do you want from me? You all ready hurt my best friend." Scout said eyeing Sengalo curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    At this point, Sengalo now stood. "Look," he said sternly with a slight grimace, "I was attacked first. Your 'friend' attacked me." He calmed himself down before anything happened. "I was only defending myself..." he said calmly.
    "Then answer me this why does it seem like you have nothing more to do then to kill other people. The only reason why I hate you is I'm worried you're going to kill me and this entire pride. And until you prove me otherwise just leave us alone" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo narrowed his eyes at the cub. "I only did it once," he said in a low voice that could hardly be heard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout's narrowness in his eyes go away. "Why does everyone hate you so much if you're not a threat? If you're not a threat why does everybody get on the defensive then?" Scout asks."According to everyone else you're a threat".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hasiki was scared of the lion. ''ok ok what's going on here?'' asked Fabasha. ''Mom we gotta get out of here that lion is going to kill us and the rest of the pride!'' said Hasiki. ''i'll only believe it when i see it Hasiki iam sure that lion has some good in him...don't you?'' asked Fashba raising an eyebrow. mom just doesn't understand that he is a killer but maybe that lion has some good in him, i'll just have to find out. Hasiki thinking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nela
    ((Yes it is ^^ *looks down at floor* Oooooo! A penny! lol jk...))

"I want to go out hunting tonight....alone....for dinner. Just to test my old skills...once you have cubs it seems that all goes down the drain," She laughed. Being the old leader of Simba's hutning team, she was in great shape and was the fastest runner on the team. After having a family, she slowed down a bit, and learned to not be so feriocious. ((Spelling? Ha.... I can't spell...))
    "Will you be alright.. You know with Sengalo out there I don't want you to get hurt" Kovujin said worried, He heard talking, and a growl, He wondered what was going on.... Kovujin yawned and stretched walking outside to find a new cub, Scout, Karifu and Fabasha.. He walked up to them "Whats going on here?" Kovujin said looking in the direction Scout was looking at, He saw a lion.. "Oh no.. Not him... Please be someone else other than him.." Kovujin said He walked up to Sengalo..Slowly, hesitent at first. Kovujin was about 10 feet away from him so he could at least hear him, "Sengalo.. Are you okay.. From the fight you know?" Kovujin asked, He didnt want to fight Sengalo, Until Nela attacked him, he knew how it was to feel hated, "I'm... Sorry if I hurt you and if Nela did too, She fought you for protection" Kovujin sighed.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It really depends on what you would consider good," Sengalo replied to Fashaba with a shrug, "there seem to be different view points out there as far as I know." Sengalo's ears swiveled in Kovujin's direction, followed by his head. He watched calmly as the lion approached, then his eyes narrowing in suspicion as he heard the lion. "Sure..." Sengalo answered to Kovujin's question, "I'll live..." The way he said this was almost in sarcasm. "It's only natural, I suppose..." Sengalo went on, "...mothers tend to do that when there are cubs to be taken care of." As he said this, he looked down at Hasiki.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "True, still I felt kinda bad about hurting another Lion so I decided to say sorry" Kovujin sighed, "I didn't really feel like hurting someone for no reason, I did'nt have a reason to attack you until Nela jumped in and.. I tried to get her off but she wouldnt..." Kovujin said looking at the ground, "Hope you get better anyways, Scout all the time saying hes going to kill you when he gets older, wish he would stop saying that, i hate the word kill, So abusive" Kovujin smirked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hasiki heard something. ''hmm?'' said Hasiki. Suddenly Hasiki seen something coming closer who was it?. She suddenly seen what it is. ''Wait a secound..that's a..oh my gosh..a hyena!'' Hasiki shouted. ''oh you came back for more trouble didn't you hyena'?' growled Fashaba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: omg stop with the hyena attacks.. XD..... Wonders if he should keep chatting with Katse or leave *Sigh*))

"Hyena where?" Kovujin said turning his back on Sengalo to look for the Hyena.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: omg stop with the hyena attacks
    ((ooc: sorry))

''right there! it's coming to my direction!'' said Hasiki. Hasiki ran for her life. Fashaba kept growling at the hyena. ''One more step and you will be chow'' growled Fashaba at the hyena.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Snow Wolf
    ((ooc: sorry))

''right there! it's coming to my direction!'' said Hasiki. Hasiki ran for her life. Fashaba kept growling at the hyena. ''One more step and you will be chow'' growled Fashaba at the hyena.
    ((ooc: chow lol))

Kovujin looked back at Sengalo, "This will have to wait, Sorry" Kovujin said turning around jumping to the Side of Fabasha, "you have two choices, Run... Or Die, I'll give you 5 seconds" Kovujin said snarling at the Hyena hoping he wouldn't have to fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fabasha growled at the hyena. ''go away!'' growled Fabasha. The Hyena was growling too but he decided to go away.

((OOC: Funny aint it? lol))