Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics from New York, UK Trip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A couple more pics, these are from London. The first one shows the Lyceum Theatre, home of the TLKOB London Production. Unfortunately they were undergoing an extensive remodeling of the exterior so there's a lot of scaffolding.

As we all know, something terrible happened in London today. Please keep all those that perished in the subway and bus bombings in your thoughts and prayers as the world copes with this disaster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have been to the Lyceum. Did you see the show?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh no, I wanted to see it so bad! My sister was against it because we had just seen TLKOB in New York the week before. (she's not "quite" as obsessed with the show as I am, although she noted that seeing TLKOB for her first time was the BEST birthday present she could have ever gotten) Awww...

I did plan to buy my mom tickets for the last day of our trip but we didn't get back in time because of a stalled vehicle on the motorway.

I'm sure it's really nice inside, I read the capacity is about the same as the New Amsterdam, in the upper 1700's, and just like NYC it's sold out every night! Long live the (Lion) King!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's sooo cool inside. And it had the same curtain thing you showed us from NYC. The London show was great!