I'm a Tomb Raider girl (played on PS1, PS2 and PC) it's my game. I'm not very good at it, but I don't let that stop me I need to upgrade consoles though, because I was so disappointed when the PS2 version of Underworld was cut down from the xbox360/PS3 versions. They didn't really give a crap about the PS2 version and it showed. So I'm planning on buying an xbox360 in the next year or so. Probs be a new one out by then, but I ain't made of money The last time I played on a console that wasn't a Playstation was back when I had my old Sega Master System (Sonic was my game on that. I miss Sonic, lol). Definitely going for Xbox over Playstation, I think, because of PS being in my bad books forever after the TR Underworld incident

Other than Tomb Raider, I loved Crash Bandicoot - the original one for PS1. I was so proud of myself when I completed that game, because it took forever and I'm a bit rubbish at video games.

I've enjoyed Lego Star Wars on the PS2 as well. So when I get my next console I'd really like to get some more of the Lego games. Especially Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean.

As for the PC I've been known to play The Sims 2 till the small hours. Not so much now though, because my computer can't handle it anymore. Sad times.