Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How often???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do what King Simba does, watch clips from all of them in a day. Mostly for screenshots, sometimes just to admire the animation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well it's been awhile, so I figured I'd update what I wrote here before.

I'll pop in TLK whenever I feel like it, but even then I'm only using it as background music when I'm online. I don't really watch it anymore, and even when I do, I mostly watch the Scar scenes.. I've seen it so many times, it gets boring. Yes, dare I say it, fanboys - boring.

SP I watch even less, because the more I watch it, the more annoying Kiara gets. Actually, I don't think I even really minded her until I became a more active member of the fandom - maybe it's not that I find her annoying, but others bashing her got in that mindset. And not just Kiara, the whole movie - it's impossible to watch it without all the bad - and quite frankly, stupid - things people have said about it. It ruins the whole expiriance for me.

Now, TLK1.5 is different - it's light and funny and it's just the thing when I need a bit of humor. I watch it quite often and I enjoy it every time, unlike SP, the bashing hasn't ruined it a bit.

And yea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't watched TLK for.. *forgets* I don't remember the last time I watched TLK actually. I watched Simba's Pride today though. I don't remember the last itme I watched TLK3 either.

When I'm home I'm always disturbed by my family. And when I'ma t college I'm too busy. Plus for me personally TLK has lost a lot of its spark since I first watched it since unlike many of you guys I never did fall out of love with it Though recently it just.. i don't know, I can't really explain it. But anyway, I watch it every now and then..