Mom: get most of how I look and act from her side of the family... she's as nice as any...

Dad: He's a hard worker, He's nice to all of us, though we don't see all too much of him, except around the holidays.

Older brother: we don't see eye to eye all that much, but he's a great guy, dreams to be a movie actor.

Younger brother: He's the one who gets along with me best, he's great at fighting and we spar (used to a lot more but now, not so much)

Sister: somehow, she rubs the wrong way... she has in her mind that I hate her for some odd reason... I dunno why... she HATES it when I accomplish anything at all... (competeing with me for attention is more-n-likely the cause... though, I never get attention the way it is.. so I dunno why she hates to see me in the spotlight so much)

Aunt: She's a great person, alway there for us all

Aunt #2: She too is great and outspoken,

Uncle: Fun to be around, but he's not around much great guy

Great uncle: was once a top spy, not going to say anymore.. he's still a private investigator...

those dead

uncle: was the one who I looked up to, he was once a CIA agent and was the one who designed the stealth bomber, as well as the 'comuter reader' (what he called it) he later gave it to his partner who then sold it to apple computers (it was the first graphic engine [still used today])... He died on christmas morning of 1994...

grandma {mom side}: she was a teacher and an expert on health and nutrition, she was a great person to be around.. Died in 2000

grandpa {mom side}: never accually met him, that I can remember, he was a top engineer at JPL, had designed many things, (like a digger that was used on the moon)... died 1988

dad's side: all dead... have never met any... unfortunatly... they changed their last names to 'brooks' when traveling to the US, so their history is forever lost.

(mom's side, notice they all died once every six years? {mom's grandpa died in 1982 as well, I think})