Aww... STM... I really do love you guys a lot. But when I say that, I mean I love you all as good friends. STM I think you are really sweet. I feel like you STM, lion_roog and Woes are my closest Lea friends. I talk with you guys almost every night, and you are always there to listen to me. You make me laugh, and I have so much fun chatting with you guys. So far Woes and SimbaLKD are the only Lea members I have met in person. And I have to say that Brad and Eric were willing to do so much more for me then my real life friends. Just that they were willing to drive almost an hour back and forth to San Francisco to get me, because I didn't have a ride.

I can't really fall in love with someone unless I spent time with them in person. Things can change maybe once I meet you, but I can't really tell what the future will hold for me...

to STM and lion_roog for being such good caring friends.

to Brad and Eric, Brad for all the driving, and especially Eric, for spending time with me just to talk and have fun. (All the randomness!) (And of course Eric drove a lot too)

I can?t wait till this April? It will be my birthday as well as Brad?s, and we will all be together having fun. (Eric, Petteri, Jeff, Brad) And maybe more! But it will be fun to hang out with my Lea night group of friends in person.

to everyone here at Lea. There is no one here that I don?t like. You are like my second family to me, closer in a way, even though I have only met two of you in person. My family has been broken up for years, but I am a strong person and move on. But coming here has made me so happy, and I have made so many great friends. I look forward to meeting more of you? to all.