Thanks Thanks:  11

Thread: The Love Life Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I read about that on FB. Awww, that's such wonderful news! I'm so happy for you both! :

I gotta say, when I read it on my phone (I've just come back from Edinburgh with Leor so I didn't have access to a computer ) I paused for a bit and then thought "wow". Seriously, I didn't expect to hear about it, but I think that makes it all the more exciting. Congrats again.

As for my love life, I've just come back from Scotland with Leor. It was a tiring trip, but really memorable. We visited the capital, as well as the Highlands. We even spotted Nessie! But it's just really nice to spend time with Leor again. We're having a great time together.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Simba View Post
    I gotta say, when I read it on my phone (I've just come back from Edinburgh with Leor so I didn't have access to a computer ) I paused for a bit and then thought "wow". Seriously, I didn't expect to hear about it, but I think that makes it all the more exciting. Congrats again.
    I was the same, haha.
    I was at a concert with Debbie (Adam knows her) and while we were waiting backstage for the singer and such, I was browsing FB on my phone.

And was like: o_O (in a good way though ) I guess no one just expected it, hehe.
    And like: Debbie! Look!

haha

Really happy for you guys !

My love life ... lol, I need to make a big post someday I guess

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu