Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TLK comics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for posting that!

Wow, they mad wa lot of mistakes, though. Like, in some frames, Simba's eyes make him look like a girl, and on one of then, Nala has wiskers..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I don't have much time today, going to a concert tonight

Maybe if I'm up on time tomorrow, I'll look for another one.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Cerise
    and on one of then, Nala has wiskers..
    That looks really odd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Those comics are awesome Nathalie and Leopatra!

Here's the Chinese TLK comic if anyone wants to read:

http://www.lionking.org/~nafklt/ctlkcomic.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ey, I'll just look at the pictures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nathalie: thank you soooo much for that TLK comic! I hope you'll scan as many TLK comics more as possible. Those things have never been published here.

The story was quite weird, ended to the old "then I woke up and realised it was just a dream" solution and the art was "interesting" (Nala's whiskers, Simba's eyes at one part of the comic and copied clip art pics). But TLK comics are hard to find, and I was glad to see the ant story.

The Chinese comic I couldn't understand, but I've got the one in Finnish myself, and seen it online in English also.

I've been in Simbas-pri.de before trying to look at those comics that Leopatra mentioned, but noticed that only one of the zipped comics is available. All the other links in the comic page don't work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is really weird and I can't figure out what happened, it seems like they just disappeared but I'm fixing it right now, thanks for telling me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It should work allright now, sorry

Still, if anyone has the Lion King Magazines please tell me what's in them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i have a disney adventure magazine with LK comics in it ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for those TLK comics, Leopatra! They were fun to read, and there were a couple of expressions and pictures that I _loved_ (especially in the Vogelkinder-comic). *is happy of the six years of studying German*
    Why don't I get TLK comics in Donald Duck? Grr. DD is the most (!) popular magazine in Finland, but in the Finnish version there never have been any TLK comics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My German is a little rusty, but I enjoyed the comics none the less. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why don't I get TLK comics in Donald Duck? Grr. DD is the most (!) popular magazine in Finland, but in the Finnish version there never have been any TLK comics.
    Really? That is weird over here the Micky Maus (Mickey Mouse) Magazin is more popular than the Donald Duck one O.o

Do you get the MM one too or just the DD one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My German is a little rusty, but I enjoyed the comics none the less.
    Sorry, I would translate them but I doubt I would find the time for it, I still have like 15 more of those to scan :P

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Timali
    Nathalie: thank you soooo much for that TLK comic! I hope you'll scan as many TLK comics more as possible. Those things have never been published here.

The story was quite weird, ended to the old "then I woke up and realised it was just a dream" solution and the art was "interesting" (Nala's whiskers, Simba's eyes at one part of the comic and copied clip art pics). But TLK comics are hard to find, and I was glad to see the ant story.

The Chinese comic I couldn't understand, but I've got the one in Finnish myself, and seen it online in English also.

I've been in Simbas-pri.de before trying to look at those comics that Leopatra mentioned, but noticed that only one of the zipped comics is available. All the other links in the comic page don't work
    It's just a normal Donald Duck magazin, and the story's, are normally always apart from the movies. So don't think about the movie when you read those.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Timali

Whenever I found all my Ducks again, haha

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Leopatra
    Really? That is weird over here the Micky Maus (Mickey Mouse) Magazin is more popular than the Donald Duck one O.o

Do you get the MM one too or just the DD one?
    We have here two Disney Magazines: they're called "Donald Duck" and "Uncle Scrooge". Donald Duck appears every week, Uncle Scrooge probably once a month (not sure, because I don't read it). Uncle Scrooge is a lot thicker, and its comics are completely (?) made by Italian Disney artists, whose works are rarely seen in DD. In both comic mags appear mostly same characters: Donald, Scrooge and Mickey.

(But no Lion King comics... ever, in either of them. Before seeing some online months ago, I didn't even know there were more TLK comics than only the TLK comic version.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://www.simbas-pri.de
    What I find strange is that, in the comic you scanned called "Der Sprechender Baum", Ed actually talks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, we just can assume it's Ed, he looks kinda drugged up if it's really him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wou! Thanks for links! I just missed to see TLK comsc. Thanks i=)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I updated the comics section on my homepage lately, more to come in the near future.

Edit: Typo