Thanks Thanks:  8

Thread: the yellow peanut m&m

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HasiraKali View Post
    I'm sorry, but those two M's look nothing alike... except that they're both m's.
    /\/\&/\/\s
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirauni View Post
    Just another example for stupid copyright quarrels... Anyhow: I'm amazed what you all did for... science there. I guess sooner or later I'll have to buy some m&ms myself and see if they also differ in taste XD
    Scientists are selfless and don't mind sacrificing themselves for the greater good

And yeah, you totally should!
    The more opinions, the better the research!
    We'll be awaiting your discoveries....
    Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    Yeah, everyone I've spoken to thinks it's ridiculous The image in the article is a little misleading though, I realised, since the logo in question is actually this one:

And I can see why they considered that a problem... But still, I'd never even heard of Marabou's "m" before this and I think most people would be able to tell the difference between those and M&M:s. Aside from the m, they look really different
    Well, thanks to this "fight", we now all know about Marabou's "m", so it's like some sort of advertising for them
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You guys blinded me with science Impressive work! I might join in and buy some to compare my results.

Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    I've never been much for M&M:s myself, but I prefer the peanut ones when I can have them. Seems I might be a minority here, haha!
    Hey, I prefer peanut M&Ms over the normal ones too must be due to the fact that I love peanuts so much, but all chocolate is beautiful xD

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    Well, thanks to this "fight", we now all know about Marabou's "m", so it's like some sort of advertising for them
    They actually look quite tasty, I'd love to try them sometime

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post

You guys blinded me with science Impressive work! I might join in and buy some to compare my results.

Hey, I prefer peanut M&Ms over the normal ones too must be due to the fact that I love peanuts so much, but all chocolate is beautiful xD

They actually look quite tasty, I'd love to try them sometime

You totes should join in

I might get some peanut M&Ms later today or tomorrow, just to make the research more scientific and all-embracing
    (And look if there's any other kinds I might've missed...)
    ~ЖΔЖ~