Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Episode 7 - Fuli's New Family

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Actually probably one of the better episodes, in my opinion. I could've done with a little less of the Bunga side story though, personally. But whatever. Kids probably think he's funny or something. It was nice to get to have a Fuli episode...so excited for the Beshte one! x3 He's quickly becoming one of my favorite personalities on the show. So good natured, I love 'im.

Okay, and I gotta admit--I definitely legitimately Lol'd at the chipper "That's not mud!" comment from Ono. xD Wasn't expecting that.

Also, I feel like once Kiara and Fuli get older that they will be awesome hunting buddies/friends. They both seemed really into getting the job done....even though Kiara is a terrible hunter apparently according to SP, but whatever. xD I'm just treating the lion guard like an AU realtiy spin off or something.

Biggest takeaway from the ep: Bunga is an idiot. And super annoying. Also, when did Timon and Pumbaa start being such terrible parents? They managed to raise Simba didn't they? Why didn't they correct his misunderstanding when he was STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM?? And clearly trying to hang out in a gator's mouth?

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
    Okay, and I gotta admit--I definitely legitimately Lol'd at the chipper "That's not mud!" comment from Ono. xD Wasn't expecting that.
    Bwhaha, I definitely laughed at that too.

Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    I haven't been very fond of Fuli to begin with and wasn't sure what I was going to think about this story, but she's really grown on me with this episode.
    I felt that same way about Fuli in the beginning. I just felt like she was always negative and complaining about mostly everything. And even though she was complaining some in this episode, I felt it was for more justified reasons. Well one good reason was she was hungry and everyone kept stopping her from finishing her hunt.

But I also felt we saw more of her personality in this episode and got to understand her and know her better. And I have to agree with s-tlk, I thought the ending was adorable. I definitely "aww'd". Hehe.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art