Quote Originally Posted by Sadiki View Post
I'm waiting to get my beast built but I still need a few essential pieces to get it up and running.. basically all core parts. motherboard, memory, CPU and water cooling. Just got case, PSU and SSD last Thursday and I actually bought Graphics card almost 6 months ago... when I came to realize I couldn't afford it yet after all.
I get ya. building a beast PC is rather time consuming to be honest, I would always upgrade my pc like every 6 month. I just got GTX 960 and an SSD just trying to get a longer lifespan for this pc. It seems that couple of a new Games doesn't support Ivy/Sandy bridge anymore, shame though. But I know that they might give out the worst system requirement for the game but it doesn't end up worst like ESO and Titanfall. I'm expecting Titanfall to be as sweaty as possible but with browser and couple of Game client active it sure show how little it uses.

Actually I'm thinking about gather my salary for my next build right now, Skylake is pretty much tempting in term of spec but Intel have "short attention span" by releasing new socket and CPU every 6 month (Just like iPhone >.<).