For 2014, I wanted to be more happy, in general. That is I meant to change my "the class is half empty" mindset. Through 2014, I've achieved a lot towards this, also an acceptance (by talking with others) that a part of it is personality + age. Being idealistic, ambitious, driven and perfectionistic are just part of growing. So I changed my goal to remaining open minded, and it has worked. Everyone gets negative, that's life..but I seek good changes, good perspectives, etc. I'll always be a big cynical as a result of my personality, in that I challenege everything and analyze it like a scientist until it makes sense to me on a logical level. I'm fine with that much.

As for 2015 -

I want to maintain my good grades (discipline) and closer to achieving my degree.
I would like to make it to Cancun, Mexico by Spring Break and perhaps Jamaica the end of this year as planned.
Focus more on my health - I stay very busy and in my down time I still do not address things like the dentist, well-woman, I need to see a doctor about allergies etc. I have started with addressing my lactose inolterance...before I'd just eat dairy and endure the symtpoms until it was so bad, I got a supplement.
Continue my routine at the gym.
Take more job based risks (move up), if it doesn't happen that's ok.
Smile more.

Good luck to everyone else and their goals!