Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TLK Music Videos

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    wow, 6 hours, it would of take probably around 10 mins - an hour to rip it off from DVD, thought makeing it mp3 or something else like that would of probably take a few hours

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ashara
    Haha. Wow. I just spent 6 hours downloading something off of Limewire just to find out that it was just the audio from The Lion King.
    Yeah, I've tried that a few times, and once I ended up downloading something that sounded like an audio recording from the TLK storybook or something. x_x

It's probably a better idea to rip them from a DVD like STM said. I used a DVD ripper to rip SP to my hardrive and it took around 50 mins to an hour to rip it fully. The quality of the video itself is very good too, so if you haven't found any decent DVD ripping software yet, then I'd recommend Magic DVD Ripper. =)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    On YouTube, From Yesterday-Simba, Scar, and Mufasa is REALLY good....I forgot the person who made it though....sorry....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol I'd love to just use my DVD....
    but I've lost it.