Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1387

Thread: Post your NON TLK art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oooh, very nice LC, very nice indeed, he's some kinda cool Irish guy I agree with kiara on the fact that the body looks a bit twisted, how you've defined his muscles and things, I think the centre line going down needs to curve outwards to the left a bit or something and maybe his waist is a little bit thin? Other than that he looks great. Love the face ^^

Something I did yesterday...
    "My Lord Frith, help me. For I am not the rabbit that I once was."

Hazel-rah's prayer to Frith. After his injury, he is uncertain of what Efrafa will bring.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks guys!!!!!

Azzy that picture is amazing!!!!!!!!! the background is totally amazing and the rabbit is really well done. fantastic shading

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks so much LC Glad you like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All my non-TLK art can be found here:
    DeviantART
    There are also a few TLK tidbits, but I don't post TLK there anymore, so the majority is non-TLK, most of it Gargoyles fan characters cuz I have no life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well it's no fun just posting a link Just joking of course I added ya ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cool Thanks, Azerane. I'll check yours out sometime as well. There were just toom any pix to post seperately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Existing in a small band of altitude and geography, cloud forests are ecological and atmospheric anamolies. Though trace amounts of rainfall do occur throughout the year, the vast majority of precipition in these forests come in the form of fog drip. In response to such conditions, plant species in these areas have developed shorter but heavier trunks with immense canopies to condense dew droplets. Orchids, ferns, and mosses are most prevalent in such forests.

"Be it sleep deprivation or sheer humor, I couldn't help but laugh at my collegue's suggestion of a small Cessna as a means of transportation. Walking through the middle of a jungle and he wants to land a plane -- says he knows a pilot in the area. Must be a damn good pilot.

Helicopter blades rip the sky, slashing and clawing in a meager attempt to overcome gravity. Useless in the end, but a grand statement of defiance nonetheless. As we tear through the mist, a glorious scene takes shape. A vapor viaduct guides us to our destination -- pillows of stratocumulus cushioning the mountainside. The jungle juts from the blanket in areas as towers to heaven in their own right. Slivers of sunlight from broken clouds glide upon these natural edifices. There is no defiance here for how can nature defy itself? No, not defiance in the least, for here earth and sky reconcile."

The fourth in a series of 3D landscapes, still lifes, and possibly forthcoming photography and animations that follow an inquisitive photographer through a rainforest. Though it is the fourth in the series, I've yet to post the second as the render disappoints me but I've lost the file. I'll see what I can do. By the by, he's not leaving the rainforest, just relocating.

Looks best on an LCD monitor that has good contrast. If anyone has a CRT monitor and thinks it's too flat or dark, however, I would be infinitely grateful to be notified so that I can try to make it better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Azerane
    Something I did yesterday...
    "My Lord Frith, help me. For I am not the rabbit that I once was."

Hazel-rah's prayer to Frith. After his injury, he is uncertain of what Efrafa will bring.
    That would make an awesome wallllllly-paper... *WannaAdds to V3 RAZR ...*

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by pntbll248
    Awesome, awesome pic. The detail is simply incredible. Great work on the lighting and the shaping and density of the clouds, they look amazing. You are getting better at this every time I see a piece from you. It's great.

@Elliot: Thanks so much, it's a pity I didn't draw it any larger. :|

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Azerane!

Take a plunge into the deep and prepare to see the ocean as never before. The most in-depth oceanic documentary to date, Blue Horizon brings the aquatic world to you in stunning high definition. This monumental mini-series event starts June 6th only on TEC."

If I made a nature mini-series documentary on a popular science-oriented channel, this is what it would be. I was going for a more color-based image than detail, so it's a tad minimalist. Please pardon the lack of originality in the description.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    But it is very nice, the iceberg looks awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You can hardly call it art, but here's a little homage to my hometown.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by pntbll248

Take a plunge into the deep and prepare to see the ocean as never before. The most in-depth oceanic documentary to date, Blue Horizon brings the aquatic world to you in stunning high definition. This monumental mini-series event starts June 6th only on TEC."

If I made a nature mini-series documentary on a popular science-oriented channel, this is what it would be. I was going for a more color-based image than detail, so it's a tad minimalist. Please pardon the lack of originality in the description.
    I'd watch the series. If it's premi?re; it'd go right on The Discovery Channel, not any of its subsidiaries...

So that being said, awesome pic, as if you didn't already know...

♩ "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.
    Children growing up, old friends growing older.
    Freeze this moment a little bit longer.
    Make each sensation a little bit stronger." ♩

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow. o.o
    I've just been browsing and there's so much growth going on in people's art. I'm impressed.

I didn't get an artpad like I had originally hoped....and..I don't have a scanner either. I have tried some art by mouse, but I don't exactly like that. So I've pretty much just kept to digital graphics, desiging people's layouts for some simulation games I play today on the Internet.

Mufasa | 292
    Arbeit Macht Frei
    Endeavor
    Frolic
    Commisar
    Ushanka
    Vyacheslav
    Lacey | 130
    SovietSU100 | 1433988
    Red Oktober
    Novograd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pnt with the sweet scenery artwork as always...

And Utora coming with some awesome art as well...I especially like Commisar and Vyacheslav...

One day...I may look at all the pages preceding this one...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, a big pic that I worked on for several days...from the idea, to sketching, to inking, to coloring....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Very awesome, Marikunin. I'll tell ya, the pieces that one puts days of work in are special. They're not just doodles or even "Drawings," they're artwork Great job I'd also like to point out that your particular post in this thread was # 1337, which is... 1337.

@Roog, Sonique, and Azerane: Thanks guys! I appreciate the encouragement

"The diversity of this forest is astounding. As we trek down the mountains, we occasionally stumble upon isolated oases of tropical growth. In these tiny stretches of land, conifer breaks to palm and fern. Sunlight bursts through the canopy and shatters on the crystal leaves of the palmaes. Scintillant spears stab the ground in violent protest; sustaining life. Dismayed by the silent battle before me, I become seperated from my group. Not good."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the compliment! I'm going to work on a new one pretty soon with different characters that I like...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I decided to try out some more stuff with realism. I felt that my previous attempts especially this and this needed to be worked on. So I decided to try out doing a picture of a realistic tiger and I'm proud of the turn out.

The finished version compared to the reference picture...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow, great improvement KS!

I like this piece a lot.

:fini: