Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Post Thy Room

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's my room. I only like half of it, lol. I'm redoing it; I like the paint color and posters, but I want more posters, a blue plush chair, I want to spray paint my 'desk chair' blue, and get a new pillowcase [but I haven't been able to find the right shade of blue]. I'm saving my money to get the chair, spray paint, and maybe even a new comforter, and some posters too. lol.

I like this part of the room, 'cept the ugly green of the chair.

This is a more faithful image of the wall color, but it is a warmer blue in person, and clearer. I like this corner okay, but i need more posters.

A very ugly shelf [replacing that too] with textbooks, my dresser, and my bird.

my fave part of the room, but I'm replacing the chair. And pillowcase. Otherwise I L-O-V-E IT.
    ---
    [color=pink]Everyone has really nice rooms. Some of them are messy, though. Darkslash...I have the funniest feeling you like lions...gah, but I don't know why! lol, jk...you have lion posters EVERYWHERE!! Cars, too...shiney, cool cars! And some of you have LOTS of TLK stuff!!! Especially you, Kiara...I love your collection!!! Hehe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Adrenaline
    And awesome room Sombolia, I love that Nitendo Power poster!
    Thank you. :3 My subscription to Nintendo Power expired, however, and I'm too lazy to renew it. Hur.

Originally posted by Adrenaline
    Sorry for double posting, but about that lion poster thing hanging in the background, I have that too! XD I got mine at a garage sale.
    ...oops, sorry, I looked.
    Really? That's interesting- I got mine at a thrift store. Didn't know they were mass-produced.. and you're all the way across the country, too. Haha, that's kinda cool.

..I forgive you. XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
    And some of you have LOTS of TLK stuff!!! Especially you, Kiara...I love your collection!!! Hehe.
    Haha, thank you xD It's pretty much for only collecting in 4 years, but the first year it was like plushies and pillows everywhere in the store 'cause the third movie had come out, but now I'm lucky if I find a new puzzle, and then I immediately will buy it

But seriously, I myself think it's too much ... really ... and I think about clean my room from most things sometimes but like ... I don't know ... I could never do so, even if I'm not a very huge TLK fan now anymore. I love when my brother takes home new friends, he says I steal them 'cause they're with me in my room in like an hour to watch everything ... x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Sombo nice 'tidy' room you got there hehe ^^.
    Wheres that famous Wardrobe where you got me staying in huh .
    Anyway nice pics of your rooms others.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]