Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 656 of 689 FirstFirst ... 156556606646654655656657658666 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,120 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Pardon my manners'' Tando said and smiled sweetly at Neola.
    ''Dont you have any family or anything that's missing you?''
    Tando asked and looked around on the hot savannah, the sun was burning today it was even getting to hot even in the shadows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Never mind." Neola said shyly
    "As for my family..." she continued "No, I don't really have anyone waiting for me."
    Neola wanted to change topic but she didn't know what to talk about now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando raised an eyebrow, he could clearly see something was wrong.
    ''Ne.. Neola? What's wrong?''
    Tando asked concerned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Neola pretended being surprised and answered: "N..Nothing. Really. How come you think something's wrong?" she remained silent for a moment and then asked: "The heat is killing me. Ain't there some river around here?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando came back to the real world after some daydreaming, he didn't really know what happened right there in his brain.
    ''Well, it's like my sixth sense is screaming you are in pain or something.. And no I don't know if there's a river nearby, there's the lake or whatever it is over at the other guys''
    Tando said and lowered his head down on his paws and sighed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No..I..I'm not." Neola said but then she realized that she didn't want to lie at this lion.
    "Well, maybe I am...but I don't want to talk about that"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando walked slowly over and sat down beside Neola and nudged her playfully as he watched the heavenly sky.
    ''That's alright, I have problems myself I don't want to mention.. I, uhm.. Was wondering.. Are you going anywhere or are you staying with us? They'll surely be glad to have you with us'' Tando said nervously, not hoping she said what he didn't want her to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    Tando giggled lightly at Sakura. ''Well, you never know when a wounded lion comes around followed by scourges of hyenas.. Well, I got them off my tail, but it could have gone that far'' Tando said as he once again got some water in his wounds.

''Alright ms. Kala it is'' Tando said and bowed his head to lay weight on his ''joke''.
    Kala giggled and nuzzled Dash softly. "I'll have you know I'm a snow princess in the land of snow" she told him proudly whilst looking smug.

Sakura smirked again and tossed her tuft of hair over her eye even more than it already was before casually walking over to the waterhole and taking a drink as Neola came along and Tando and Neola caught up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando stood up and walked a little towards the others at the waterhole. ''Coming?'' Tando asked as he looked over his shoulder in Neolas direction.

''The others are waiting''
    Tando said and padded down to the others, he went over to Sukari since the others seemed to be pretty busy.

''Hey Sukari, what's up?'' Tando asked friendly and came up with a big smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    About a mile away, there was Fire running frantically in the savannah, trying to get away from the other lions that are trying to hurt them. Fire sees an enclosure and dives into the covering where there are rocks that he can hide behind. Fire peeked his head out of the rocks just slightly so that he could see who was chasing him. The lions that were chasing him stopped for a moment. Fire's mind was racing at the moment and the thought that appeared most was, "What am I going to do if they find me?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    Tando walked slowly over and sat down beside Neola and nudged her playfully as he watched the heavenly sky.
    ''That's alright, I have problems myself I don't want to mention.. I, uhm.. Was wondering.. Are you going anywhere or are you staying with us? They'll surely be glad to have you with us'' Tando said nervously, not hoping she said what he didn't want her to say.
    "No, I'm not going anywhere. I would be very happy if I could stay with you for a few days...if that's ok" then she followed Tando to the waterwhole.
    "Erm...hello there" she shyly said
    "I'm Neola" she said and smiled brightly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando turned over to Neola and gave her a smile. ''I'm sure you can stay with us as long as you need''
    Tando said and blinked at her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well, we need to see what the others say about that. I don't want to cause trouble or anything" Neola answered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One of the lions that was chasing him sniffed the air. Fire held his breath because he didn't want anything that could give off as his scent to the predators of some sort. The lion that sniffed the air hissed out of his mouth, "This way" and pointed to the opposite direction that Fire was in. The lions went into hot pursuit in the direction that Fire wasn't. Fire waited for about a minute and a half and then let go of his breath in one big "Phew!" Fire spoke with caution. "I must find help. I can't keep running away like this forever" Fire looks around for any source of water that he might find. He walks for about 5 min. and sees a water hole oasis. Fire's eyes light up and he races to his utopia of refreshness. He gobbles down as much water as he can and stops suddenly as he hears a rustling in the bushes nearby. He gets his claws out and shouts, "Who's there?!".....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smiled with her normal smirk.
    "I'm fine" she told him. Sakura Nodded her head up at Neola to say hi. "Sakura the name - I shouldn't see why it should be any problem you staying, No one can stop you anyway" She told her raising a slight smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando looked over his shoulder at Neola and gave her a friendly smile. ''See? I told you it was okay''.
    Tando walked over to the water and lowered his head to get a refreshment. After that he layed down on his side and sighed in contentment. ''So.. I never got to ask you Sukari.. Er.. Ms. Kala, do you live here? Or are you travelers just as I was?''
    Tando said and looked at Sukari and Kala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled. "I live here, so do Scout and Dash. My Uncle lives here too but we all tend to hang out so often that you wouldn't know we lived with anyone else" she giggled softly.

Sakura looked to the left and back again with a slight smile but still smirking as Kala finished speaking. Sakura didn't open up much so she deciceded to keep quiet and let Tando to believe whatever he wanted as to where she lived.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout and Dash smiled. They had never seen this lion before but he acted friendly enough. "Yeah, we all live here" Dash repeated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Scout and Dash smiled. They had never seen this lion before but he acted friendly enough. "Yeah, we all live here" Dash repeated.
    Kala walked under Dash and rubbed her back under his chin happily and contently. She was happy to be with her best friend and found a boyfriend aswell as some new mates too. She was so happy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Kala walked under Dash and rubbed his back under his chin happily and contently. She was happy to be with her best friend and found a boyfriend aswell as some new mates too. She was so happy.
    ''So'' Tando said and looked around. ''Are you guys up to anything special?'' He asked and walked over smiling at Kala and Dash, heck they were cute together. Tando blinked at Kala and Dash and then turned over to Sukari and smiled brightly.