Originally posted by W-Eyed-Wanderer
This is nothing to do with sympathising with the terrorists. It's simply that the rest of the world has a very cynical view of the US. You mention killing innocent civilians in times of peace, what exactly did the US and its 'allies' (of which I'm disappointed to say the UK was one) do in Iraq? There was no immediate threat, whatever Bush and Blair may say, and they essentially stormed the place.
((avoids war on thread))

On a completely different boat, I viewed your post. Because I'm going to counter-debate , it does not mean I hate you or do not consider you my friend. Friends should be able to have a friendly debate at times.

You point out the times America has jumped into conflicts, but let me point the times she didn't.

French Revolution, and WWII is a good two example. Of course when they claim neutrality, they're attacked as well, go figure. It's the World.
Iraq isn't a threat to us, or it's neighbours, but itself actualy. I admit, America changing their government may of not been all too wayso there. None the less I think they need a can o whoop *** on the lot of terrorists contributing to the horrors everyones facing. They tried attack our Nation a while back, then they dedtroyed the Trade Towers and countless people. They attempted to crash into the Pentagon. They've done bombing in other countries. They were caught with attempts to attacking LA. Ay which point do you think America should get involved? I say when they tried years back. However it wasn't until Bush came along that things started to happen. And just recently he is making a 180 on much of his beliefs so therefore I'm not too much in favor of him either.

I don't think the USA enjoys war. I think the terrorists do. It's all over their country. I think if the USA was what you make it to be our very country would be in a war like Iraq is.