0 Post(s)
    Congrats Utroa and ravincal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kivoru, does Kanu know that? Ohh my best mail pal has a crusher ^^

ahww congrats Utora and Ravincal ^_^

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Wauw, you're in no hurry are you Utora and Ravincal, both very recently "taken" *ahum* hehe ...

And about that age thing ...
    Bart is 11 years older then me.
    And it's not because things are hard between us because of that age different.
    Bart is just ... how should I say it ... not so smart concerning some things, haha

My uncle is 11 years older then my aunt, and they are now together for like 20 years.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah it doesn't really matter what age, as long as you are both ready for it, and love eachother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well thank you Amy And geez, only god can tell how much I really love her, after my ''Jenna'' accident I thought I wouldn't have the guts to get myself a new and a real person I could spent my life with. But she proved me wrong My comrade Utora! <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    awww nice to see more couples and Quote u earlier ravincal "My brother now you guys?" Now you too?! XD Well... I think it was you, and I think u said something like that.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by nathalie
    Wauw, you're in no hurry are you Utora and Ravincal, both very recently "taken" *ahum* hehe ...
    It was pretty much an...'on-going' thing - I just never said anything about it.

And thankius maximus to the folks who congratulated us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Amaryllis
    Kivoru, does Kanu know that? Ohh my best mail pal has a crusher ^^

ahww congrats Utora and Ravincal ^_^
    I've told her once...but, alas, I think she has eyes for someone else... *sighs* she keeps swooning and sighing over this guy too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now taking bets on how long these things'll last!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Betcha all of em will go down the drain in a couple weeks or months. Lmao oO (NO offense to anyone) but yeah I just dont see people getting together in a matter of days and it. Lasting, Why because you dont know that person all that well

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I think it will last a long time. Though I can't ignore the fact I said the same with you Kove, but it changed after a while, and I learned from my mistakes. I also think you're better off without me. Well, as soon as I get 20 + hours in the air, I'll take a Cessena 172 to see Rav. That's more ridiculous than actually going to see him right now, but none the less, I'm gunna find a way.

Don't be disappointed if the bet never comes through.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not betting against it, well, I sorta am but I believe any relationship is possible, as long as the two really feel for each other x) its just kinda hard if you dont really know the person,

Thus in turn, its always good to ask questions before making a judgement

And I guess I should just meh say it, but you guys dun care who I'm with and most already know due to MSN xD so :E Yeah xP *Keeps silent* >3

~KTL~

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    We do care you know......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i know mine will last a long time... or at least i really really hope, im hoping moving up there will make my relationship last for a long long time ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    haha, I have a crush on someone from Lea who I can't have but every night I wish for us to be together, they might not be active anymore but their account is still active *sigh* false hopes can really kick ya in the butt

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I don't want to sound like a hypocrite since STM and I met here at Lea, but so many people here at Lea recently seem to be getting together a LITTLE too fast. It kind of creeps me out... But that's just me I guess. XD (And I mean for people offline too) But STM and I was kind of different... We were friends for over a year first, and even I think it's silly to say you're in a relationship when you haven't even met first. That's something I told STM straight out. We didn't get into a relationship until after we met.

But yeah, I guess whatever makes everyone happy. It looks like though a lot of relationships here where they never met, don't last long at all. (Not all of them but a lot of them)

STM have been together for almost 10 months, and been together in person for almost 3 months. (Quite long for our distance) And this summer, we'll be together for three months maybe even more. ^^
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by DerekNitroRC
    haha, I have a crush on someone from Lea who I can't have but every night I wish for us to be together, they might not be active anymore but their account is still active *sigh* false hopes can really kick ya in the butt

you know the rules.. spill it, who are they? >=3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    I don't want to sound like a hypocrite since STM and I met here at Lea, but so many people here at Lea recently seem to be getting together a LITTLE too fast. It kind of creeps me out... But that's just me I guess. XD (And I mean for people offline too) But STM and I was kind of different... We were friends for over a year first, and even I think it's silly to say you're in a relationship when you haven't even met first. That's something I told STM straight out. We didn't get into a relationship until after we met.

But yeah, I guess whatever makes everyone happy. It looks like though a lot of relationships here where they never met, don't last long at all. (Not all of them but a lot of them)

STM have been together for almost 10 months, and been together in person for almost 3 months. (Quite long for our distance) And this summer, we'll be together for three months maybe even more. ^^

well might as well spill the beans on this one, since Sharifu posted on the topic I'd like to comment it as well

I've known for what it seems since... Late July almost LunarCat as a friend, but we didn't actually start talking a lot until about.. Hmm.. December, but we've known each other for a good 9 months it seems now Sorry if I'm wrong, males minds are kinda dead after a long period of time. And so yeah if you havn't guessed yet now, I'm with LunarCat but.. What Sharifu is saying I think is so totally true, though I probably wont get to see her IRL until we are a bit older due to parental reasons, I'm sure all that can be easily worked out later on in life ^^

But just because you meet IRL does not mean it will work out either Oo...oO.. xX unfortunately love doesnt work that way. And some people can find, and have love (Wow sounds so wrong) over the internet, but most dont usually last because of the distances. But LC and I don't really live that far away from each other. It would cost me around 100 dollars just to fly down and see her, thats one days of pay. And hopefully that day that I get to go down and see her will be soon But if its not, we both know we can wait As we've already talked about.. a thousand personal, and rather embarassing topics ;P xD I probably shouldn't have said that but ah well, this is a crush thread.. >D

And with that, I think I should just.. Stop typing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu

Personally, I think that's the business of the people in the relationship, and no one else's. Some people may be able to make a relationship online work, some may not, but they're entitled to try nonetheless. I don't think in every case a person has to meet the person they like before they can be in a relationship. I'm not attacking you, just disagreeing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I know what you mean phtbll248, still it's just my opinion though, because people can seem and act different in person then they do online. You know?

Yeah I know KTL, just because you meet doesn't mean it will work out. I didn't mean to make it sound like that.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art