Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
"I'm a wanderer I like too have a little excitement every now and again nothing too worry about" Vitani said speaking too Nala. Vitani could tell Nala didn't like Vitani too much. "I'm sorry if you considered that nasty I just wander around sometimes you know"? She says with a honest smile. She had too think about Nala not trusting her. "What can I do too help you trust me Nala? We're practically family do you think I'd do anything too family? " She said still with the honest smile. She gave a short "OOF" as she was headbutted by her nephew Kivo. Vitani brushed her fur against his and gave him a lick on the cheek like a loving mother would do to a cub. "Kivo I am so glad too see you. Your auntie Tani just decided too do a little exploring in the Outlands kinda like what you did with your friends" Vitani said with a smile nuzzling Kivo again.
"Nothing wrong with that," Nala replied in defense, lifting her head back in a sort of backing off motion, "I was just curious, that's all."

The older lioness stifled a laugh at Kivoru tackling Vitani to the ground with delight. "Kivoru's been looking for you all morning," she added with a nod to the cub and a raised eyebrow, "you know how much he loves his 'Auntie 'Tani'."

At Vitani questioning Nala's trust, she couldn't help but lift her head and blink in confusion. "Trust," she repeated questioningly. Was that nagging thought about the former Outlander that easy to see? "Vitani," she continued, a bit more stern, "that's all in the past. The war is over and we've finally made peace. Sure, it may be difficult for some of the lionesses to adjust, but we are one, now, and shouldn't have to worry about proving ourselves to eachother when we clearly already did at the battle by the river."