Originally posted by Katse
Sengalo's head shot into the air, dark rimmed ears perking under his black mane. Someone else was nearby for the sound of a twig snapping had met his ears. He couldn't tell exactly who, but the scent of blood became thicker and it wasn't only his own. He whipped his head round as he turned his attention away from Zabad and Vitani.

His muzzle twitched into a grimace as part of his upper lip lifted into a sneer. Cold green eyes narrowed as he gave a poisoned glare to the lion that he saw. Eyes focused on the yellow lion he had met before, not seeing the red lion that accompanied Rac. Sengalo spoke out in a hiss as his claws became more unsheathed to the point where they touched to ground.

"You..."
Rac had already been watching Sengalo in silence for over a minute, his expression was calm, almost as if he was supressing his emotions. Rac meet the orange lions poisoned glare with a stare cold as winter ice, "Yes... me!" Rac answered Sengalo's hiss with a dull voice that was soon followed by a wicked smirk.

"I see you have found company, Sengalo.." Rac said as he took a step forward towards the lean lion constantly keeping his iced glare fixed on him. The yellow lion glanced at Sengalo's exposed claws, "As much as it seems tempting to return the favor for strangeling me, unfortunatly this isn't the time nor place for such burtalities" Rac said as he walked passed Sengalo not takeing his eyes off him with a sly grin stuck on his maw.