Ahh, my concert list reads like a discography of a soccer mom's 90s, except I was a teenager at the time, mixed with the occasional band that's actually cool, lol.

First there's my favorite band back then, the Gin Blossoms. Saw them a few times in their heyday, and have pretty much seen them once a year since they regrouped, since they're more or less has-beens now and their ticket prices are uh...*thrifty*. But its all worth it for the one show in 2008 when the guitar player voluntarily walked over himself to me out on my cheapo lawn seat before the show and gave me a free VIP ticket upgrade to the front row. If my 13 year old self would ever imagine! :P

Other than that I've seen:

--Bruce Springsteen
--Goo Goo Dolls
--The Cranberries
--The Wallflowers
--Sponge
--Live
--Counting Crows
--Melissa Etheridge
--Rusted Root
--James
--Pearl Jam
--Paul Simon
--Peter Gabriel
--Bob Dylan
--Simon & Garfunkel (ya rly)
--David Byrne/Talking Heads
--Adam Ant
--The Decemberists
--Tom Petty
--Velvet Revolver
--Black Sabbath, Rob Zombie, Primus (Ozzfest '99, but I had work that day so I only got there for the afternoon, I probably saw either Slayer or Godsmack too but do not remember anything about it. Downside of working for the home office of a small music retailer at the time, concerts are no excuse to take off, but it was an awesome college job.)
--Alice in Chains (with the new singer)

....I also saw The Maine, but that was because my younger cousin wanted to see them, I still have no concept of who they are so I don't count that <_< *sheepishly creeps away :P*

People on my "Someday when I have money" short-list:
--Foo Fighters
--The Gaslight Anthem
--Mumford & Sons
--Dave Matthews Band (....might be doing this one next week, weather & funds permitting.)
--Kelly Clarkson (SHUSH, lol)
--One Republic