Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heheh, well I don't think anyone comes here intent on falling on love, that would be kinda strange. I remember though, the crazy string of events that led me to this place. I think I actually originally joined this wacked out place in order to find out information about the DVD release, little did I know what would happen. It's almost scary to think though, what if I never picked lea? There are plenty of TLK forums out there, is it fate that brought me to this one? I've just always been fascinated by the idea that one decision can completely change one's life. But anyways, I know you fell for me Becca. And I stand by my word's I made that day. I'm here to catch you in my loving arms in the lake that waits below. I remember the day we started talking though. I was on the forums and saw your name. I remember seeing that you were my age, and lived in Australia which I thought was cool. I hated seeing someone so sweet upset though, so I drew that picture, added you to my msn, and the rest, well, is our history. It's been a crazy year for sure, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I love you Becca, my wonderful mate. And I'll always believe in you Becca, you amaze me everyday. I see so much potential in somone as smart and as caring as you are, and only want to help you live up to that. It's been nearly a year now since I asked you to be my mate, my lioness, and I hope we get to enjoy many years more. I love you.

Hehe, and now I'm curious Roog, how would you make an outback style cheese steak, hmmmm?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I should have known this earlier, though i did approximately.......4-5 months ago. I remember that picture that Kintaru drew for last christmas...Kint holding out miseltoe to Azzy...

anywhosen! that's sooo cute! aww.......much luck to you both

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hehe, and now I'm curious Roog, how would you make an outback style cheese steak, hmmmm?
    Instead of regular steak...you use Kangaroo steak...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww how sweet... I knew about Kintaru and Azerane for a while... They both felt comfortable enough to tell me I guess. ^^

It's so sweet... You both are such nice and caring people... I hope this works out for both of you, and that you can meet sometime soon in the near future!
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hehehe, that's what I figured Roog. I'm going back to Philly after Christmas to go snowboarding with some friends actually. I can't wait, I want an authentic cheesesteak damnit! Hehe, though there's this restaurant I goto down here. Firehouse Subs. I must admit they make one very good cheesesteak.

And thanks Audra, I appreciate you taking the time to listen to our ramblings, hehe. I guess we both saw you as the wise sage who would inderstand what we were going through.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awww... I love you so much Pat...

though what you were saying makes me curious as to why I joined Lea, I think I followed a link in someones archive, maybe Blue Nikori's and it led me here... and like they say, the rest is history

And thankyou Sharifu, you really did help me out with this and I appreciate the time you took to listen and for the advice you gave. You've always been someone I could look up to and seeing as your in the same situation then yeah... hehe. I really hope we can meet up too, it's something that I wish could happen every day.

Anyway, thanks everyone.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww...

Well I'm glad you guys came to me for advice... I think a lot of people from Lea, who have found love here or somewhere else online, kind of look up to STM and I, since we have met in person as much as we have and we still love each other. (Even more after meeting.)

Well... I'm seriously missing STM a lot. It's been so long since I saw him last... And right now I have no internet access at home, and I rarely get to talk to him on the phone. (Because of how much it costs.) I did call him a few days ago with a calling card though. (Which is the only way I can make international calls) It costs me 12 cents a minute to call Finland. (On the calling card, not including what it costs to actually make calls on my cell phone. I try to wait until after 8:00 pm since I have free minutes then. And on the weekends I get free minutes too. But our time differences are so far from each other, it's hard to know when to call... That's a 10 hour time difference. The last time I called him, I woke him up and he was sick... I felt so awful but he kept telling me it was alright. He say he was even laying on the floor because his phone charger wouldn't reach to his bed. o_O) But he told me he was glad I called. I really really miss him. But he told me he'll call me one more time before he leaves. I seriously can't wait, only about a week left. (December 14)
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww Sharifu, it must be really hard for you, missing STM like that. I know I find it so hard missing Pat the way I do, but I couldn't even begin to imagine how much more it hurts, having met STM, and then having to be apart again. I hope this week goes by fast for you so that you'll be with STM before you know it. I hope you have a great time when he comes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, so many more pages since I last posted on here...but might as well now!

"This just in from the battlefield live on CNN"

"Yes Ted, it seems that in our extensive study of Kiva (The Lion) it has been affirmed that he still, I repeat, still does not have a love life to speak of. It is hard to say, but this is a sad day for extremely SEXY lions all over the world. Back to you Kent..I mean..Ted" *cough*

Had to find that "file footage" for you guys! Enjoy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, You'll find someone, just when you least expect it. They'll jump you from behind hehe All in good time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Azerane
    Aww, You'll find someone, just when you least expect it. They'll jump you from behind hehe All in good time.
    : O... No one's jumping me from behind. I have a lemon, a box of pebbles, and my imaginary friend, Al.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Am I the only gay person who has posted in this thread?

I'm single, and haven't ever had a partner. I think that having a BF would definetly make me more motivated to do things, because now I am getting lazy for the lack of somebody to impress.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I like guys... but I like gals also; regardless, I've posted in this thread ^_^

I agree, having a partner would definately make me more motivated in life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Agreed ^_^ Guys + Gals, I would care less if I had a mate in life But there is one person I <3 <3 <3 and you guys know who it is probably anyways, So yeah ^^ I think STL posted in here once... Not sure, Not going through tons of pages to check either :P...

~KTL~

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I never had a love life, I guess no one finds me attractive...or is it something wrong with me? I don't know...it's kinda depressing really being single all my life...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    not counting a silly little bf/gf thing in 3rd and 4th grade. No love life. it's really boring....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    I never had a love life, I guess no one finds me attractive...or is it something wrong with me? I don't know...it's kinda depressing really being single all my life...
    Hey, you're only 16, you're still young... I'd say there are people who find you attractive, they might just be too shy to say so. Hey, I was single at 16. Enjoy the freedom of not having those sorts of complications at your age.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Prince_Kivoru
    Have you ever asked anybody out? I really don't think that looks matter that much... unless if you're unusually ugly or something, I'd imagine that most people would be looking at your personality more than your looks, especially during the teen years because peoples' physiques change so much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Meh... I was in love, we both were at one time. Still rather hurts to think about it... :|
    Best thing that could've ever happened to me, and to this day I am still her friend. Eh, things happen for a reason I suppose. Then Kovu became best friend all over again- Guess that's one good thing about it.

But yeah... Enjoying the single-life, or rather... Putting up with it, because I know where I'd be right now if I was given the chance.

^_^!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Twilight
    But yeah... Enjoying the single-life, or rather... Putting up with it, because I know where I'd be right now if I was given the chance.

^_^!!
    That's a rather cryptic, suspicious thing to say... so... who is this mysterious person hmmm?