Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Guan Lou-dte
    Guan gives him a look that kind of shouts out *geez you?re stupid*
    ?it doesn?t matter ask your mom?
    Dash puts his head down sadly.

Dash: Sorry!

He said embarrisingly.

Dash: And I can't ask my mom Guan did it ever occure to you why I came by myself and not with my parents to the pridelands? My parents died after being killed by a pack of outsiders" Dash said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan was mortified what a thing to say to someone ?I?m so sorry dash I didn?t think?
    Oh well done genius she said to herself 10 points to the brainiak in the house!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan was mortified what a thing to say to someone ?I?m so sorry dash I didn?t think?
    Oh well done genius she said to herself 10 points to the brainiak in the house!
    Dash cuddles close to her and nuzzles her gently. "It's ok Guan it's not your fault everybody says things they don't think about or don't mean" Dash said comforting her. "I could never stay mad at ya Guan" Dash said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    She leans closer rubbing his shoulder fur what happened do you want to talk about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    She leans closer rubbing his shoulder fur what happened do you want to talk about it?
    "Well not really because I kinda blame myself for the Outsider lions killing them. I'm normally not really comfortable talking about it but I'll tell you. Ya see me and my friend Reggie went to play Tag in the elephant graveyard. So we got there and well it's a mariacle I survived they killed everyone Reggie, my mom, my dad, gone. Every night I feel like it's my fault that they got killed like maybe if I had stopped Reggie from going none of this would of happened." Dash said putting his head down as a few tears ran down his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan looked down at the sandy ground ?I?m so sorry Dash? she licked his golden cheeks where his tears were soaking his soft fur.? it?s ok to cry I understand, but where have you been staying all this time??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan looked down at the sandy ground ?I?m so sorry Dash? she licked his golden cheeks where his tears were soaking his soft fur.? it?s ok to cry I understand, but where have you been staying all this time??

Dash smiled as she licked him. "Well my family and Reggie lived in an area right by th outlands. It was on the other side of the pridelands kinda far away from it" Dash said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Nala smiled up at Twilight with a slight smirk. "Well you can't change feelings that are there, and I'm just happy you feel the same as I do for you, to me, your my king aswell as Simba!
    If only one of you loved me back, I don't think I would be as happy" she told Twilight continueing to nuzzle him.
    "I don't want to change these feelings I have no need to since I got all I'll ever need" Twilight smiled purring softyl as she nuzzled as he continued to softly stroke her paw softly licking the top of her head.
    "I got a loving mate who is very mrawr" he smiled purring loudly "I got good friends...I got a son and now more cubs on the way soon" he purred softly into her ear licking towards it with a smile on his face purring lovingness into her ear.
    "Yeah well everyone likes to be loved...more lions...and other cats the better" he smiled "But I only ever stay with one and thats you" he purred licking and purring around her ear.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    .ooc WELL I would like to rp but King Simba has yet to reply to my last post I made

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled with joy and hugged Kaden happily "where did you disappear to?" she asked. "I was so worried, I thought I'd lost you" she told him hugging him tightly.
    Kaden smiled as she hugged him. He was glad to see her again. "I was waiting for you guys at Pride Rock." He said. He hugged her back tightly.
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kopa
    Kaden smiled as she hugged him. He was glad to see her again. "I was waiting for you guys at Pride Rock." He said. He hugged her back tightly.
    "Well it's real great that we both found you we missed you" Scout said smiling as Kaden and Kala hugged. His two best friends together again made him feel awfully good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Subira couldn't help but chuckle, as Tumai managed to get himself into such a mess in less then a minute. Whilst it was true that Tumai was an inteligent lion, it was also true that he was a klutz. He always had been a klutz, and it seemed that he had a moment of clumsiness whenever he wanted to take charge, or look like the leader. But still, she guessed it was part of his charm. Smirking, she padded over to Tumai and used her stunning white teeth to snap some of the vines that held Tumai in place. Some were tough, but Subira was a hunting lioness, and her set of pearly whites were used to biting down on tough substances.
    She looked up at Tumai, the smirk still set upon her face.

"Your such a klutz sometimes Tumai" She said, grinning mischeviously.
    She gently butted heads with him, and then stepped over the vines to go ahead, while Tumai bit the rest of the vines around his paws.
    "Hey, It was the Vines Fault! Curse them vines.." Tumai said with a smirk, He watched as Subira broke through the vines that constrained him to the ground. "Thanks Subira" He said smiling as she butted her head against hers and he purred rubbing his up against hers before she left him. He kept gnawing on the vines that held his front paws together, Almost like hand cuffs, But he soon broke through with the strength of his jaws. "Hey hey hey! Wait up now!" Tumai chuckled, and he stammered to his paws and ran up to Subira's side.

He pushed ahead of her and started to make his way through the vines again, Then he charged ahead running at full speed until he came out of the vines to a huge opening, an area filled with all sorts of things, There was hardly any trees within the place, except for the ones that surrounded the beautiful area, Flowers, Bushes, Water, You name it, It was here.. Animals were running around, Squirrels, Minks, Stoats, And all kinds of Jungle animals must have called this place home. It was almost like a mini Pride Lands, Or a savannah but a lot smaller. He marveled at the place, and stood staring around at it, And soon looked behind him to see if Subira would come up beside him, Or if she had even made it as far as he did.

He called out behind him rather enthusiastic "Subira! Come look at this!"

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira walked along the path, and casually watched as Tumai ran ahead. She didn't really care to follow at a run, so she settled for a quick trot instead. Finally, Tumai stopped, and she padded up to his side. She looked over at him, his eyes sparkling like that of a cubs, tracing from side to side over the land before him.
    She looked at the land in front of them, and shifted her eyes around the shapes and life of the plains. It was beautiful, but it didn't really amaze her.
    It didn't amaze her, but she still yearned to explore. She couldn't really describe the feeling, but she decided to follow it anyway. Giving Tumai another mischevious grin, Subira bounded out onto the lush moist grass, the grass blades tickling her toes.
    She lowered her head to smell a flower, the smell filling her nostrils filling up with the floral scent. She carefully severed the flower, and using her paw, placed it in the space between her ear and her head.
    She turned around to Tumai to show him the flower, but to also see if he was coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai walked up to Subira, Having seen her pad ahead of him into the short grasses, He looked on at Subira with a smirk as he got closer and noticed the Flower stuck inbetween her head and ear, He smiled softly and rubbed his side up against her when he arrived close enough to her.

"It looks good on you Subira" He said with a smile and nuzzled her check warmly. He then started ahead of her again, Still looking all around him, Then noticed another path that lead further into the Midst of The Jungle that they were in, "Hey Subira.. Do you think we are the only Lions, and Lioness to see this place? If so, Don't you think we should at least give it a name?" he said with a friendly smile looking back at her, Waiting for a response.

Also whilst he waited, He started to look back at the path in which lead into the Shrubbery, Deep into it.. Surely if they were to follow it, They would find something, Just like they had found this place and Tumai wasn't one to back down on a chance to find or discover a new place, And hey... What if they stayed here for more than a day? It would be.. Rather cool.. To stay away from the king and the cub's of the Pride Lands, They were cute and nice, But sometimes.. You just had to get away from them before you did something to him. And Tumai chuckled as he thought about this, and the first thing that came to his mind when he thought about a cub from the Pride Lands, Was the Orangey cub - Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira smiled and nuzzled Tumai back with equal warmth and love. She pondered over his question as she often did with questions. As she thought about it, she thought it unfair to give the place a name, but then again, naming this place couldn't hurt anyone. She shrugged her shoulders when she'd reached Tumai's side.

"If you want, but it should be just between us. To many lions round here, and it'll look just like the outlands"

She looked up at Tumai. It was obvious from the distant look on his face that he was thinking about something. She waved a paw in his face.

"Hello, anyone home?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai snapped back into attention as he heard Subira's soft words reach his ears. He looked at Subira with interest. "Um, I guess I'm here Subira, Ain't I?" He said with a smirk, "Unless.. I am just dreaming or something really weird is going on" He said with a slight smile. "Yeah thats what I meant, If we were to name it, and someone else did.. Then it could mean serious trouble" Tumai said with a smirk set upon his muzzle, But it quickly dissappeared as he saw something behind Subira.

"Hey.. Turn around, Look at that.." He said in a hushed voice so only she could hear him,

Not to far away from Subira and himself layed an opening into the Earth, It seemed like it was a tunnel that extended all the way to the other side of the world, and came back to them, It looked also.. Rather compfy and from where Tumai was standing, It seemed like it hadn't been inhabited in quite a while, But that could always be the wrong case someone could be there... And they might have to proceed with caution if this was where the ruler or rulers of this land lived at.

"Want to go check that out?" He said with a raise of one of his eyebrows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira looked as Tumai turned back into his normal self, and then turned her head to see where Tumai's gaze was fixed. It was a burrow of some sort, large enough for a lion to fit though. She shifted her emerald eyes back over to Tumai, a casual look fitted quite comfortabley across her maw.
    "Well I don't like the idea of intruding in someones home......"

Subira hesitated. If they were caught in a home, then it could be dangerous. But Tumai seemed to be curious, and there was nothing else around here anyway.

"But I guess its something to do"

With that, she swiveled around and darted into the tunnel. Her head poked in first, pausing for a second, before entering. The passage way was fairly small, the air smelling dank and moist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yep, Something to do!" Tumai said rather loud, then Subira left ahead of him, "hey now wait up!" He called ahead of her, But as he reached the entrance to the little den, he noticed how she had already went inside.

"Oh hey thanks for waiting Subira." He said cockily. He stook his head inside the cave and looked in, letting his eyes adjust to the darkness that was in the back of the den, something could have been hiding there so he stayed back just incase so he could see in, Subira's eyes would have taken a lot longer to adjust, But when he noticed it was all clear in the den, he walked inside and made his way to Subira's side.

"Kinda creepy in here.. But rather cool.." he said with a smirk, "cooler in here than outside thats for sure!" He said as he voice echoed throughout the cavern.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A smirk traced up Subira's maw, as she rolled her eyes.

"Well I don't see what was wrong with the field of flowers outside, but I guess its takes a mind like yours to want to be in a dank cave instead"
    She rubbed cheeks with him to show she wasn't really saying he was weird, and then trotted ahead to explore some more.
    The tunnel went on for what seemed like ages, until finally, the narrow path broadened. It was a fairly large cavern, small shafts of light streaming down through some cracks in the ceiling. There were some more vines twisted along the wall, but they were different then the ones on the first path way here, for they had flowers littered across its stem.

Subira padded over to the vines, inspected them closely, and then looked back at Tumai.

"Where do you think we are?"