Quote Originally Posted by Simbaspirit View Post
I just got another job today - I'm training horses! It's only a few hours per week but I'm training the horses of one of the most well known farriers in the province and it's the highest paying job (per hour wise) that I've ever had
That's so awesome! I'm happy for you I wish you the best luck training horses ^^

I don't think this is news for anyone really, but I'm a soon-to-be dental surgeon. I already have a dental office along within my dad's office (he's an ophtalmologyst, so we share some areas). I work along with an assistant doing any kind of basic dental treatment, but I'm capable of making dental prosthetics too, be fixed, removable or total dentures. In my office I always look for ways to reduce the patient's stress or fears, and try to make the procedure as nice as possible, while also educating the patient in how important dental hygiene is to prevent future complications as well as how to properly perform it. I also know how to make eye prosthetics for my dad's patients, so we're like a team on that, hehe.

If things go as planned, in a couple of years I want to move to England with Tara, and work as a dentist there. I'm very hopeful for that