Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: I'm happy today because...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^That does sound nice. I always enjoyed having the house to myself ever now and then. And sunny weather is just the best, really hoping it's nice tomorrow so that I can sit out in the sun with Bandit for a bit.

I'm happy today because we opened all our cards today from our engagement party (yesterday) and we got some really nice ones and people were really generous with gifts etc. Melts your heart a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    My first rabbit was very friendly.
    You couldn't really pick her up though, but the cage was in the living room in front of the TV, so I would sit down on the floor in front of her cage almost every single evening, with the cage open, and I could easily pet her, she would lick my fingers, lol, and my jeans ... she had an obsession with jeans ... wouldn't stop licking it o_O

Now, all these rabbits at Kenny's place, I'm not very interested in them.
    Yeah, they are cute.
    It stops there, lol.
    Kenny can hold them pretty easy, but me? Nah.
    They know Kenny much better then they know me, they aren't for petting and such, and I just don't feel like doing it eather.
    I told him not to get the first 2, but he wouldn't listen, lol.
    If he had listened, we wouldn't have had 10 in the end
    Your rabbit sounds very sweet. Lots of licking! Rabbits can be pretty picky with people, and especially shy towards new people until they get to trust them. But I think that's likely the prey response in them.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    Your rabbit sounds very sweet. Lots of licking! Rabbits can be pretty picky with people, and especially shy towards new people until they get to trust them. But I think that's likely the prey response in them.
    Unfortunatly, she died 4 years ago (I think it was 4 years ago, or 3).

The ones at Kenny's place, I fed them ever since they were 2 months old (weren't allowed to touch them when they were born, didn't want the mom to rip them apart for them smelling like humans), so you'd think they know you a little bit, but then again, when they got older and older, I really lost more and more interest in them, to be honest.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu