Hai gaiz.

I, too, /finally/ decided to reg myself back into this forum in an attempt to make myself much much more active somewhere fun! I actually used to exist in Leahalalela using the nickname "Tigris Of Gaul" in 2004 or so, but that was quite a while back, and apparently this place has changed its skin a couple of times in between too. *grins*

Do you guys remember the Lea chat channel that the place used to have (on IRC)? I have fond memories of that one, especially when someone decided to add all users as channel operators and then someone got majorly pissed off because of that! Hahaha! Aaaand I met some nice folks around there too. A shame it is gone - you should work on a new one eventually. *winkety wink*

A few other details about me::

Hmm.. lessee.

• I'm a big TLK fan, obviously, BUT.. I haven't watched the movie maybe in 5 years! Still, I've seen it plenty of times and it doesn't really fade in my mind as one of my favourites - although I'm really looking forward to the Blu-ray.
  • I'm also a major 80s buff! Music, style, movies.. all that good stuff. I oftentimes have some kind of an 80s song playing in the background, and I have a fair share of good ol movies in my collection. Luvs. them. Random song example from 1 minute ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka1S9cmNpUs
  • I'm an economics student, currently about to do my masters. I have a place in Lund, Sweden for one and another in Helsinki, Finland and I'm contemplating where I should go. Lolz.

Anyway, nice ta'meetcha all! Looking forward to get to know many of you! Don't be strangers now.