Thanks a lot for the advice. =) Here's a bit more of the story that I just wrote...both this morning and last night...

Katai entered the lounge and sat down on one of the soft couches. He waited patiently for Asha to be fully ready.

Whilst waiting for Asha to be fully ready, Katai watched a little bit of TV. He looked around her lounge which was decorated nice and modern. He smiled to himself. A few minutes later, Asha came back downstairs.

?All ready?? she smiled to him picking her red handbag up, ??shall we head off now??

?Yeah, sure.? Katai smiled to her walking out of the lounge before walking out of the house with Asha.

?Oh, wait?? Asha walked back over to the front door, ??I forgot to lock the door?? she took her keys out of her handbag and locked her house up so it was safe and secure.

?Don?t want to keep it open now do we?? Katai laughed a little to Asha.

?No, we most certainly don?t.? Asha laughed a little too continuing to follow Katai over to his car.

Katai took his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the doors. He opened the passenger seat door for Asha. He then smiled at her.

Asha smiled to Katai, ?Thank you.? She politely sat in the passenger seat of his car. She thought Katai?s car was nice but she wasn?t used to such surroundings.

Katai walked round to the drivers side, opened the door and climbed in, ?Ready?? he smiled to Asha inserting the key into the ignition.

Asha smiled to him, ?Sure am?? Asha continued to look at the surroundings around her, ??wow, this car must?ve cost you.?

Katai turned the key in the ignition and put his seatbelt on, ?Sure did?? he looked at Asha, checking to see if she had her seatbelt on. He put his paws on the steering wheel and looked back through the windscreen. He looked through his mirrors for any on-coming traffic and flashed his indicators as he turned out into the road. He kept to a steady speed of 30Mph as he approached the junction to the main road. He looked both ways and saw it was clear. He crossed the two lanes and turned right. Katai put his foot down on the accelerator and travelled at a speed of 60Mph just after he left the built-up area. He then looked at Asha before keeping an eye on the road in front, ?Would you like me to put some music on?? he offered politely.

?Sure?? Asha smiled to Katai.

Katai approached some traffic lights and stopped. Whilst the lights were on red, he opened his dropdown and took a CD out. He inserted it into the CD player and smiled to Asha before looking back towards the lights and putting both paws on the steering wheel. The lights changed to green and Katai put his foot down on the accelerator again. He looked in his mirrors occasionally at the car behind which seemed to be keeping breaking distance. Katai kept to the speed limit, ?I had a look today whilst I was at work. I?ve seen this restaurant advertised quite a lot on TV?I think it?s called ?The New Ellesmere? or something like that...? He kept his eyes on the road ahead, ??what do you think Asha??

?Sure?sounds good.? Asha smiled to Katai, ?Where exactly is it??

?It?s in Swinton in Greater Manchester?? Katai looked at Asha for a second before looking back to the road in front of him, ??don?t worry, I know where I?m going.?

?Well, if you know where you?re going that?s good. Don?t want us to get lost.? Asha giggled to Katai purring a little, ??you seem to know where you?re going so it doesn?t bother me.?

After travelling for about 45 minutes or so, Katai took a turning towards Swinton. He touched his breaks after hitting a little bit of traffic. He then kept an eye on the car behind through his mirrors which seemed to be tail-gating him a little, Katai sighed, ?Can this car behind get any closer??

Asha looked back to the car behind, ?He does seem to be tail-gating you a little. He?s not even keeping his breaking distance.?

Katai kept looking in his mirrors, ?I really can?t go any faster unless I start to touch bumpers with the car in front?? he touched his breaks again, ?Some drivers don?t seem to realise??

The car behind started to hold back a little and give a little more breaking distance, ?He seems to be holding back a little now...? Asha smiled to Katai, ??he must?ve heard you.? She laughed a little.