D'accord, I wrote a short story a while ago and I won't nothin' more...

Except for:

Reminiscences(encesences)

By Robert Zhu

Do you know those scented candles they sell on the store shelves in the home fragrances aisle? Have you ever gone to the store just to sneak a smell? Come on, you know you do. Do they remind you of something, sometime, somewhere? They sure did for me. This is my story?
There was a cool breeze from the a/c vents on the ceiling of Wal-Mart as I trudged slowly in with the automatic doors sliding closed behind me. As usual I followed my mom in, for my dad was still at work. My mom, as all moms were like, they never visited the ?electronics? department. I wanted to go but I couldn?t, not alone. I was only sixteen at the time (wow, twenty-nine years ago), afraid to venture on into the wilderness of trafficking people in the busy retailer. I had always gone to the ?electronics? department with my dad, but today he wasn?t here. I followed and followed my mom, like a great cane rat pup. Parents, they tread fast, don?t they? First, they?re in the ?frozen foods? departments, then the ?floral? section, before you realise it, your riding in the car going back home! It was just then when my mom and I entered the aromatic aisle of the ?home odour removal? department. My mom was looking for that new Febreeze aerosol while I was investigating the carcass of a fallen sandwich as it was stormed by swarm of ants to the bones. As I was watching the insectival invasion, I notice an awkward aroma lurking from the third shelf; it was two aerosol cans to the left, just within my grasp, a two-inch high, one-and-a-half in diameter glass suction cup of orange wax. I came near to the suspected object, it was easily handled with two palms, it was a little over a half pound, I estimated. It smelled like fresh persimmons in a weaved basket that just arrived in a cargo ship from overseas.
I quickly grabbed another.
[Sniff]
?Ahh?choo!?
Oh yes, I forgot to mention, I?m allergic to lavender.
I quickly sniffed all the multicoloured wax-filled suction cups on the shelf. The memories. I remember the toffee flavoured wax-filled suction cup had an aroma of a cross between Lego and Play-Doh, cherry as a restaurant in downtown Albany, lavender as lavender, vanilla as? I can?t really tell anymore with the runny nose and the sneezes and the replies to the ?bless yous? from the lavender.
Shortly after, my mom came back from checking the price of the aerosol from the self-serve barcode scanner, her without knowing, we left for home.
?Twas on that day, the day, I will remember for the rest of my life.
I hope.

EDIT: Okay... it doesn't allow me to indent or space or anything. *goes crazy*