Has anyone else played Kingdom Hearts? I'm currently playing my little sisters KH2 game and its actually pretty good. You go to the pridelands twice - once you play through the plot of the movie and help Simba defeat Scar, but the really cool part is that you return after the movie after Simba is king. A summary I found online says

"When Sora and company return, all is not well. It seems that Simba is plagued with doubt and haunted by mysterious ghosts resembling Scar. Sora encourages Simba to follow his own path, rather than try to be his father. Rafiki, the king's advisor, gives Simba some ominous words and suggests he confront the hyenas at the Elephant Graveyard. After defeating them, Scar's ghost appears and Simba's resolve crumbles. Sora finds him at the oasis, disheartened. Through Sora's goading, Simba manages to defeat the ghost and regain his strength. Unfortunately, a large number of Scar ghosts coalesce into the powerful Groundshaker Heartless. Through the strength of their hearts, Simba and Sora defeat it, restoring peace to the Pride Lands."

here is a youtube video of all the video scenes of the return to the pridelands: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdlDsJRNV50

With Sora being the main character in the game. Here's a picture of the TLK characters in the game - they actually look pretty good, considering the game is 6 years old. It's also interesting that the hyenas are still alive.

Simba appears in other KH games, but just as a character to summon for help, not in the Pridelands like in KH2.

Anyone else ever play this game? If so, what did you think of the lion king part?