So... for now I've added the prefixes like Guntur suggested. It was rather tricky to pick a matching color, since we have many different styles. But I think the green one fits the new default Style and TLG style quite well. And it's not that bad in the other styles as well. I have to admin that one has to get used to them, but I think that's not much of a problem, but rather a question of personal taste.

As for the Jungle and the sub forum:
I agree with Shatara, because I don't think another subforum is necessary at the moment. And with those prefixes one can easily see what movie we're talking about. Perhaps later we'll have plenty of topics for SP/TLK 1 1/2 or TLG and then we can always create another subforum. But for now, that's a nice solution.

Let me explain you how those prefixes work:

Here you see some threads in the "Everything the Light Touches" subforum that have a prefix.

Attachment 804

If you want to pick a prefix for your thread, you either have to edit it or to create a new one. Right above the thread's title you can choose a prefix that fits your thread.

Attachment 805

If you want to sort the threads, you can do this. Just scroll down in the threadlist and pick "Thread Display Options" ---> "Prefix". Then click on "Show threads" to display only threads with a specific prefix.

Attachment 806

I hope that helps

Suggestions, comments?