These past few weeks I have been so excited to look out in my driveway and see my car sitting there.
It's my dream car right now, and I got her at a wonderful price.

It's a 2008 Cadillac CTS 4 All Wheel Drive with a 3.6Litre V6 with Direct Injection (304HP).
It's a beast! It also has a premium package custom installed in from previous owner (one owner, no accidents, low mileage).
Driving in it is a dream; it's silent, graceful, agile and the extra horsepower gives it the torque and high end capabilities that make it's weight and mass irrelevant in the end.

It came with a double moon roof, custom interior lighting, Bose audio sound (10 speakers), all leather interior, custom wood finish - I noticed with the HID lights they are motion directed and move themselves when driving, and has parking assist.

The AWD was custom added and this is the first vehicle I've had with AWD. It's the ideal set up.

My plan with her is to drop at least $1000 into her performance, with cool air intakes, injections, chipset and exhaust system to gain about 125 horsepower, so she should be at 425HP in a few months.

I'll then work on the body with tinting, trim, rims, body kit etc.
I'll post progress here.