Yes, that's great work!
The colors look nice and I really like the banner.

The only thing I noticed is that the activity stream (http://www.leahalalela.net/activity.php) looks a bit off, when profile pictures are too big. I don't know if it's just my browser. I didn't have the time to check other browsers than firefox yet. It looks okay on the default red Lea style, so I guess it must be something with the settings. Probably the style variables for the activity stream. But then again, I could be wrong. Just my first guess.

I also see the two "blue" bars, like Sharifu. We could solve this by adding a repeating background with a slithly green and blue touch behind the actual banner. It would look a little bit off, beacause we can hardly make it fit the grass' color. But I think it might look a little bit nicer than the two blue bars. What do you think?

Other than that, awesome work, Vidan!

Edit: and maybe you could change the font in the editor to match the style? I mean the font when I'm writing a posting.

Edit 2: And about the little disclaimer: Good thinking! The only thing is that sendmessage.php is missing the "www" before "leahalalela.net". The link works, but if you use the domain without the www the user will get a different cookie and therefor not stay logged in. That might confuse people. So it's best to use the www for the URL