Originally posted by Muruwa
My boyfriend just broke up with me I don't feel like explaining why, but I feel terrible. We decided to stay friends, but gosh, I feel like I was the only one trying to save the relationship, at least until summer when I wouldn't have to see him at school a lot. *sigh* I'm feeling really down right now, I know it'll get better, but knowing that doesn't make it hurt any less. He didn't even have the decency to break up with me to my face, he did it online. I'm trying not to get mad at him but I'm finding it very difficult right now...
I'm so sorry to hear that Muruwa. I can't imgaine how you must be feeling right now, but I hope you can start to feel better soon. And I can imagine it would have been annoying that he broke up with you online, when it would have been much better to sort it out face to face. Stay strong *hugs*

And @Kos
Why can't it just be simple?
Becuase love isn't simple, it's complicated because it involves a whole lot of emotions and there's two seperate people involved who are trying to live their own life and be with someone else at the same time. I'm sure you'll get through it and work out what's best in the end though.