well I really wanted to see what you think about those 3 subjects and see what you would do. and the main reason was that I knew opinions gonna split.
especially on swearing it did. That swearing is not bothering most of people doesn't mean it need to be used and what Pnt said that there is places where you need swearing is not true at least that stuff doesn't belong on this board. I seriously can't think of any situation where you can't replace swearing with something else.

About arguings and threads where some people attack on each other, we have yet never just close the thread right away. but after it just keeps going on and on and on. the only way is to close it, sinse it doesn't seems those people want to take it to somewhere else sinse any of the subjects on Lea have purpouse to insult anyone or start flame wars.

Third question was made for an instance that some members, not telling the names have gotten annoied with. I personally don't really care as long as people don't make 5 threads like that per day and that way cause troubles for running the server. also this wanted to show that people can never agree about anything, there is always someone who thinks otherwise. So it seriously isn't a easy job to choose between right and wrong.