hmm, well I've ranted about this many times before because peoples views on TLK around here is awful....

TLK is not a "kids" movie, ok Kids can watch it, many enjoy it blah blah blah but it dosn't mean adults, teenagers and anyone eles can't enjoy the movie.

My parents don't mind, most of my friends don't mind either but both think I should stop drawing so many lions and cats, I can draw what I like though :P They keep saying I should try more realistic things which I do! This is why I like art lesson I have time to focuss on realistic stuff and I feel more motivated rather than at home.

I don't have a MASSIVE TLK collection, quite a few toys, a poster, dvd collection and video oh and tons of drawings.
People at school don't seem to say anything much about it yet all know I'm TLK fan of the year/school, so there's on doubt about it that people in my year/school find me weird. Also people I meet....

Met a guy on msn, after 3/4 months he bloked and un added me and didn't want to meet me again because of TLK, o_0,...Jerk.....