I heard some of us TLK nuts have evil parents when it comes to TLK things ... What are your parents thinking about your, if you have, big collection of TLK plushies and posters on the wall when you're around 20? Or 15? Or whatever, I'm quite surprised my grandma is like proud over my things actually ... (once she sended a newspaper reporter to interview me to the article "Big Collectors" in every paper xX) See, this week I went to my grandparents house and she was like "Well, we tried to be updated with your TLK world so we thought about buy this thing when we were out, do you have it?" Then she show me some plastic stick thing with Pride Rock and small TLK3 characters, and I said "Yea, I have two of them", and she said that it was so typical but they were taking a chanse if I didn't have it, so the bought it, but she 'know' that she can't buy me something 'cause I already have everything ... Anyway, her friend at work had some TLK textile she bought too and cut out small simba 'symbols' and put in frames for me (3 different textiles) and then this friend actually did a whole embroidered edging (think that's the word) picture with frame and all of him as well, and she was calling some company bosses for a TLK shirt and pencils ... xD Actually it's quite fun she's doing all this for me, I'm touched xP I'd have TLKoB tickets for my birthday too ... *wie*
My mum on the other side is like "I can't even be in your room it's too much TLK things" but I think she only means it's too much 'things' everywhere, not 'cause it's TLK, I don't think she mind about that exactly My dad then doesn't care really, he's just going "look it's T??-mon running on animal planet, getting eated by whatever his name was". I remember what he said once when I just had become a TLK fan; "Jeez why all this TLK things all the time? Why do you buy TLK things this much so suddenly and watch the movie so much?" He doesn't like I put pictures and all on our new (ugly) wallpapers, but I don't really care, no, and in general he's not talking much about it except when TLK animals is on TV or if someone says something about TLK, then he starts blabbering some jokes about it ... Funny adults never remember the characters name either, sometimes they can come up with weird examples^^

But anyway, in other words, my parents don't go all crazy on me 'cause I collect TLK things like I do and is 18. Thankfully ^^ So what is your parents or relateds reaction to your obsession (whether you have a big collection or not^^) though I've heard some of you must grow up and put TLK in your past now ... xD