((aye aye LKS, Kovu to the rescue.. Or something And also I am sorry as I've said before xX with all the Late replies and stuff... I'm having all my finals this week and xX Yeah.. Trying to study up for them :E...))

Kovu smirked as his lion friend came up upon him almost instantaniously and he gave an intemidating glare at Jaha. "That all you got Jaha?!" He said frantically increasing the speed in which he ran, his paws were thundering against the ground beneath his paws, his tail flicking back and forths. He grinned wide feeling the wind blow heavily into his face as he ran, the Watering Hole coming into view now as he continued to increase his running pace. He looked back behind him to see the space he had placed between him and Jaha and noticed a wide gap and looked back ahead of him.

He started to slow down once he had reached only a couple of feet from the Watering Hole, and he noticed one thing. A scent, it was familiar to him... He rose his head into the air once more and started to take in the scents around him, a lion, but he should have noticed him already, for he was already at the edge of the pool of water. To his right he noticed one of the Prides Protectors, A body guard if you might say. A right hand lion.. If you wanted to put it that way, The lion was none other than Kovu's old time friend, Bomani.

Bomani was a lion that Kovu trusted, and that wasn't something common along the lines of which Kovu looked. Bomani had been here in the Pride Lands even when Kovu was Exiled from the lands by Simba, and had probably grown up with Kiara. He was a good guy, what else could you say about him? Bomani usually put the Pride before himself, which was something Kovu adored him for, well not really an affection type of adoring, but more of envy. Kovu saw Bomani as one of the most trusted lions in the Pride. Even as a cub he was close to the Royal Family, and with all the other creatures of the Pride Lands, and he was not one to play jokes around. He had a short fuse, shorter than a stick of dynamite. And when he went off.. Well it wasn't a good site to keep it clean. He was just very aggressive when the time came.

Kovu stopped a second and smirked slightly wondering if Bomani had noticed him yet and he casually walked to the Waters surface and dipped his tongue into the ice cold water, taking a few laps at its cool surface and grinned slightly feeling the liquid hitting his partched(sp?) throat and sinking down into his stomach. With each lick he took at it, it seemed to rejuvenate his body more and more. A chill went down his back and his muscles livened up after a few drinks. He shook his right back leg, stretching it a bit looking up from the Waters surface at Bomani again. Waiting for him to notice him, and of course, wait for his friend Jaha to appear.

~~~~~

Tekua watched as Tiaret spoke, and then looked to Rac still talking to her however. "He just answered that, at that weirdo Rock Formation in the distance, just over the Horizon almost.." He said plainly putting a paw in the direction of 'Pride Rock'. "And I am not Fat..." He said with a slight growl eyeing Tiaret as he spoke.

His attention then adverted to Rac again. "If she has something for me.. She might be majorly dissapointed.. And that all depends, Usually fighting with me, means one is under the ground and being fed on by worthless flies.." He said with an evil grin coming to show on his muzzle as he looked up to Rac.

"But... What if your plan is to back fire, you can't go anywhere in these lands and not be seen. I mean, the antelopes, word underground.. I bet you a thousand gazelles the prey around these lands also report to the King, and are you even sure Simba is still King here??" he added in as he watched Rac closely. "They /do/ have to give up there time eventually.. And if I'm not mistaken, his time might have already come.. What if he's not even alive.." He plainly pointed out. "What would you do then Racie boy?" He asked with a raised eye brow, expecting Rac to say something sarcastic to his comment once again and he smirked slightly awaiting the response of the yellow lion.